Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 1,780 reviews matching the search
Good place for a good worker.
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Lincoln City, ORDecember 23, 2016
Nice environment, good workers, overall a good job. Salary is very uneven. Some employees are quite helpful, which makes it nice.
productive
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NYDecember 23, 2016
work days are sometimes stressful.
i have learned alot about the company and alot of the customers that come in.
management they are friendly and try to help as much as possible.
coworkers i love working with a few of them but some always tend to complain or just do not want to do the job.
the hardest part about the job is that sometimes you have to pick up beds and move them around. as well as i do not get many hours.
i enjoy when we can all come together at the work place and try to make it fun.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
short hours and no benefits
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CADecember 21, 2016
Your able to experience new things and are able to use for your future, for example computer knowledge and customer service. Customer service is a skill you will have to help you out in any job.
Worst housekeeping job i have ever experienced
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 20, 2016
Management doesn't care, corporate doesn't care, human resources isn't worth a dime don't waste your time, I worked at comfort inn and suites old town scottsdale my management was the worst I've ever experienced working at a hotel. Rooms were so dirty I tried to do my best but they do not deep clean they do not care about employees retaliation is very known to employees because of management please avoid working for this company. There is no comunication or team work terrible environment to work in management is terrible to employees so high turn over rate this hotel is getting worse please avoid working here.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Good customer service job
Foxboro - Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Foxboro, MADecember 20, 2016
This is a great entry level customer service job but it is a small company so not a lot of room for growth. the new owners have made changes to the benefits pkg and they are nt as strong as they used to be.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Benefits limited
its a good place to stay
Housekeeper/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 19, 2016
i use to work here they didnt really pay much just lik 3.25 per room but it would be a great place to stay if you are traveling or anything through lumberton .
Pros
good staff
Cons
very low pay
Enjoyed it
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working for here. I loved that I got to meet lots of different people from different places and learning about different things happening in the world.
Flexible and low Maintenance
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GADecember 17, 2016
Flexible environment, with good compensation. Co-workers and management are great. This establishment allows you to polish your communication skills as well as work as a team.
I clean room to the standards of the hotel and am polite when others are in needs of additional service. I use different chemicals to clean given surf
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Rochester manDecember 16, 2016
I can keep up with the time spent in a room an can also help with anything else guest or my coworkers may need in general I am a organized worker and believe my work environment should be the same.
Pros
Room discounts for workers
Cons
Not enough hours
Great and clean place to stay
FRONT DESK CLERK (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 15, 2016
Comfort inn is a very clean hotel and the staff is amazing. I have been here for almost two years. I first started off as a housekeeper, after several months I was promoted to front desk clerk.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 14, 2016
Working at Comfort Inn & Suites I have learned how to handle difficult situations in the workplace. On a typical day I have to make sure that all Guest are happy at check-out time. Management is always there when you need them, helps push us up the ladder to higher positions. The team here is wonderful to work with and very friendly. What I enjoy most about this job is meeting new people from around the world.
Pros
You get to move up the ladder from breakfast agent to GM
Cons
no break, no health care
Fast pace work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSDecember 14, 2016
I never met the people running the place.. We were just always told what to do by the front desk. Its a fast pace job, you have to be fast and work 30 minutes in each room. You get use to it and it becomes fun.
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Sometimes theres not enough supplies and waiting is a long time
The front desk life
FRONT DESK CLERK (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXDecember 14, 2016
This job was just not for me. I never had time to do anything because i would work nights and i would be asleep all day, until my shift. I would recommend this job to someone who does not have children, or a family to attend to, because it does take up a lot of time. I also could not work here because of my school schedule.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Short breaks
A decent job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VADecember 14, 2016
I worked here while I was attending school. They worked well with my school schedule. I enjoyed working there, but the pay was not enough. It could be better as far as management goes.
Night life
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNDecember 13, 2016
Enjoyable working at night, making sure that all the doors were locked and no one was lurking outside. Almost difficult to get through the language barrier for Hindi from the house keepers, but managed to solve the issue through American-Hindi sign language.
Pros
Enjoyed the peaceful nights and chaotic mornings
Cons
Communication barrier with some of the staff
Great working with different cultured people
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2016
Everyday is new adventure, It all depends on your attitide on how you percieve your day to day basis. I love working with different culture employees while at the same time meeting great people. There are never to similar days, each days brings it's own satisfaction and dismay.
Pros
Dealing with all the different issues that come up on a daily basis
Cons
Having to be subjected to angry guest with a smile
Great work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXDecember 13, 2016
I love this job, I started off in housekeeping, and then I move to laundry and then I wanted to learn the front desk and the manage believe in me and I work the front desk and also night audit
Comfort Inn
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCDecember 13, 2016
They will call out people who they don't care for, and let the hard working employees come in and work. They don't want employees to leave, but they need to give them a raise! Get rid of the employees who likes to ride on time, you have 24 minutes to clean a check out instead of 30, some rooms will be trashed and will take longer than 24. Higher ups don't care. I would never want anyone working here.
Pros
Free Lunches when sold out
Cons
Shorting time on how long to be in a room, no healthcare, don't want employees to leave
housekeeper
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 12, 2016
keeping the rooms clean for the next person who rents the room by replacing used items such as shampoo,conditioner,soaps and towels and changing the bed sheets
terrible
Front Desk Receptionist/Night Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  coldDecember 12, 2016
the owner and management is terrible the make going to work very difficult. you honestly will hate this job. some of the workers there are awesome the other management make you want to pull your hair out
Pros
people
Cons
managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8