Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 2,085 reviews matching the search
enjoyable
housekeeper (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed working at Comfort Inn because of the personnel and the many different people that I got the chance to meet. It was a comfortable environment and the work load was manageable.
It was ok
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 2, 2017
I enjoyed working at this comfort inn but its more for people that had a free schedule (at least at this particular establishment) and the hourly wage didn't really compensate for the work that was done.
Comfort Suites Review
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 2, 2017
Excellent place to work if hours are available. Management is wonderful. Turnover could become a problem if time is not able to be given to willing employees.
I miss this place
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 2, 2017
Great work environment and management team. Very friendly staff that work together to make the hotel run smoothly. This hotel is in a military town so it stays busy.
Decent place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNMay 2, 2017
Its a decent job but unfair treatment was given on numerous accounts. Its a very fast paced job so speed improvement is a must, long hours during the summer and hotel is always full.
Pros
Long breaks, fast paced, team enviornment
Cons
Poor managment, long hours, favortism
Fun place to work
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 1, 2017
Checking guests in and the after 5 pm I was the only employee in the hotel so taking care of anything that should come up. Loved both my manger and assistant manger..
Fun and interesting place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVMay 1, 2017
I loved working here, meeting new people and other customer service jobs. My co-workers were very fun and friendly, management treats you very well and they care about you and your family,
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Some nights are longer than others
An alright work place.
Front Desk Clerk/Night Audit (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, CAMay 1, 2017
Grave yard and going to school was very hard but i managed. Management was not the best but i did enjoy working customer service. I really enjoyed the busy season because it kept me busy at a constant pace.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Slow season we had to do laundry
Productive fun work place.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMay 1, 2017
A typical day at work is fun and refreshing. I meet new people everyday from all walks of life. The management team is very nice and respectful. The workplace is clean and comfortable. There is really no hard parts to my days at work. I enjoy the customers and all the people I work with.
Pros
Making Customers smile
Cons
Too many peopl playing boss
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  south jacksonville, illinoisMay 1, 2017
I worked for this company off and on for 6 years When they took over new management unfortunately they gave my management position to their 18 year old son. I have lots of experience and this hotel was on the break of becoming great again however the new owners are not very nice and uneasy to work for and they treat you with all sorts of disrespect. Then after I took my vacation that was previously approved thru the old boss they decided they werent going to pay me. If the old bosses ever come back I would work for them in a minute! They were great and made you feel like family.
Pros
meeting new friendlly faces every day
Cons
the way they treated you like they are better than anyone else, and they wouldnt pay you like they said they would
hotel life :)
Front Desk Mgr (Former Employee) –  brandon,flApril 30, 2017
Good place to work with nice management team and good co- workers. A lot of multitasking times which made the day fly-by and was very interesting. Meeting people from other states or countries was super as we all learned new customs from other cultures. I did the testing for new hires who might be used in breakfast bar. I also did a lot of management duties to relieve pressure off of general manger.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
no bad things to say about this job
Nice place to work
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  New York StateApril 30, 2017
I cleaned rooms that had been used. I changed bedding, dusted, cleaned mirrors and cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom. Sweeping and mopping. I sometimes did the laundry also. Cleaning sheets and towels that are dirty from guest.
challenging, fun, productive
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OH 45356April 30, 2017
challenging, fun, productive, making a customers day and making there stay as pleasant as possible. Treat customers the way I would want to be treated, has always been my motto.
Good for advancement
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 29, 2017
While working at this property, I was able to advance very quickly utilizing my skills and creating a smooth work environment and eliminating waste. My typical day was about 10 to 12 hours depending on events, may be required to assist in other departments which gave me a chance to see how well those were working and make necessary changes, the hardest part of the job was dealing with employee's stealing, the most enjoyable was interacting with the guests, some had followed me from other properties, which made me feel great.
Pros
Free accomodations
Cons
Initially, antiquated computer system, updated after 1 year.
Great work place
Managed well
Flexible hours
Very busy and occupied
Positive energy
Workers are fun to be around
Liked working there
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Scottsboro, ALApril 28, 2017
A typical day was very busy and fast paced. Enjoyed cleaning and getting the job done. I learned a lot about the hotel business, housekeeping, laundry, some maintenance.
Pros
Enjoyed my coworkers
Cons
A lot of changes in management
face paced
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 28, 2017
very competitive, have to be a team leader have to be ready to start day with a positive attitude keep a smile on your face and provide excellance daily.
Pros
lunch break with a break in between
Cons
gossip with in workplace
it was ok
FRONT DESK AGENT (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 28, 2017
working as a front desk agent can be challenging. where I was we had no security, when I started working there all of my training well most of it was computer based. overall the good part is you get to meet a lot of different people.
Great Job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEApril 28, 2017
Awesome place! I have worked here for 24 years. It has been very enjoyable..My staff is very helpful and do a very good job . We have many return guests, so they become like friends.
bilingual customer sevice
Customer service and customer satisfaction (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAApril 26, 2017
worked in customer service field for 5 years really well at what i do i`m also Hispanic and bilingual speak Spanish and English good at computers and doing files
Pros
customer service
Cons
customer service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8