COMINT Systems Corporation

COMINT Systems Corporation Employee Reviews

Do not work for them
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 10, 2016
One of the rcdd is writing down info that your not suppose to right. Then when you report you get punished for it. They are a good old boy company. The owner is Korean and is very rude. The senior pm is great but the other staff is not.
Pros
Learning material
Cons
Owner, managers, everything
Worst Company to work for
N/A (Former Employee) –  N/AApril 9, 2013
Working under one of there Big contracts. They have a manager that shows favoritism to certain employees that sleep on the job, take 2 hour morning lunch breaks when they just get to work, take closet naps during the work week, take 2.5 hour long lunch breaks, and he tags along with them while the other members of the team have to work a very strict job. Also there are other things that he does that i will not dare to mention on here but if you report it the company will not do anything to him due to him being the golden child of this company. So if you would like to join a back stabbing company that show favoritism to people that honestly dont deserve there pay or rank join them. You will regret it.
Pros
no pro
Cons
review says it all
Great Workplace for Advancement
Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 20, 2012
COMINT staff are professional and seek to ensure that employees needs are met. Management works to ensure that the company is headed in the right direction.

Working alongside some of the most innovative and resourceful colleagues is what's really great about this place. Also, job opportunities and room for growth is always available.
Great people to work with
Quality Assessment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 6, 2013
I enjoy working with Comint. The environment I work in with great, knowledgeable people. I couldn't ask for anything more. The camaraderie of the company is great. Management is the best I've seen. The hardest thing is my commute.
Decent Work Place
N/A (Current Employee)October 12, 2011
COMINT is a dedicated small company that is quickly growing. With steadfast dedication to its employees and productive work enviornment they make things happen quickly and efficently. I've been working with them for a few months now and have no problems with the way the conduct buisness. This is solid company to work for.
This place is on my DO NOT WORK LIST
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 24, 2012
VERY poor compny to work for.
The owner is rude.
He often mistreat people.
No morale
Pay is often inaccurate
Poor Management
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAOctober 5, 2014
send you out town for too long, dont have the right materials
Pros
close to my house
Cons
send you out town for too long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMINT Systems Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5