Comm-Works

Comm-Works Employee Reviews

Poor Leadership with lack of vision
Program Manager (Former Employee), Carmel, INMay 6, 2015
Pros: Hard working employees that care about the Customers, Able to work from Home allowing for a flexible schedule at times
Cons: Very week Upper Management Leadership, lack of values
Employees always seem concern about job security. Company and sales team lack of values. I personally was paid well, but the majority of the Operation teams are underpaid. They refuse to learn from their mistakes. The Company brought in a new CEO with no prior experience. This persons lacks in leadership and knowledge when it comes to running a Operations team. The Company continue to struggle financially and seems to always be borrowing money to stay above water.
Comm-Works
IT Support Technician (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNApril 11, 2015
Pros: Positive Work Culture
Cons: Wear Many Hats
The Comm-Works environment is welcoming and forward thinking. Comm-Works is a company that is on the edge of technology which has gather a strong and dynamic IT team together. My co-workers are positive individuals and innovative. I believe in the direction our director is taking the IT department and the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the team to complete objectives. The hardest part will be that in a small IT team you wear many hats and so it can difficult to remember all things and all applications.
In conclusion, I enjoy working at Comm-works and will recommend Comm-Works to anyone.
N/A
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 8, 2014
Company has went through many changes and I haven't been there for years
N/A
Project Manager (Former Employee), MinneapolisOctober 16, 2014
Gained knowledge and experience in project management during my time. Not a lot of growth or advancement.
Unstable atomoshere
Project Manager (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJuly 21, 2014
Employees were shifted from project-to-project with no clear purpose or prior warning. The atmosphere was one of uneasiness in waiting for job duty shift.
Very unstable place to work with many people leaving.
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: good location
Cons: very poor managment and no advancment
Worked in an environment that was not enjoyable to work in. Cold in the winter and way to hot in the summer which affected both physical and mental abilities in performing duties. Staff was frequently replaced which gave a false impression for many were unhappy with management.
Very enjoyable workplace
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Carmel, INJuly 20, 2012
Pros: the pay
Cons: no benefits
I really enjoyed working for Comm-Works. I don't believe that their human resource department was very efficient. They are located in another state and don't follow up as they should. My management team was wonderful and always there if I needed assistance with something. Very relaxed atmosphere. I was hired as a contractor and hoped that the company would get some more business after my project ended, but they didn't. The one complaint that I had was that I was not informed of my lay off appropriately. I was off for a week because my father passed away unexpectedly and I only found out of the lay off because my check was not direct deposited into my checking account on pay day. I had to call my boss only to find out they had to lay me off during my week of bereavement. Otherwise, I would love to work for them again.