Command Center is currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Customer Service/ Staffing Specialist for a growing staffing organization. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Attention to detail, ability to communicate well with the public, multi tasking and strong organizational skills are key.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Problem solving, providing excellent customer service
- Pre-screening applicants
- Filling job orders with qualified employees
- Collection calls
- Appointment setting
- Paying out employees at the end of the day
- Answering multiline phone, filing, scanning, data entry and other basic office tasks
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a self starter, have high energy and a positive attitude.
- Have previous experience in an office setting.
- Previous recruiting / staffing experience.
- Be comfortable with most Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings and weekends and needed.
- Have a sense of urgency to work tasks as needed.
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple assignments and tasks and meet aggressive deadlines
Command Center offers competitive salary, $12-14/hr. DOE, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay.