Command Center is currently looking for Field Communication/Automation Technicians in Dickinson, ND. Candidates must have KNOWLEDGE AND WORK HISTORY WITH OIL AND GAS, EFM DEVICES, RTU DEVICES, COMMUNICATION DEVICES, AND PRESSURE AND TANK LEVEL DEVICES. Candidates must be passionate about helping customers, have strong trouble shooting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, work well in a team, demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and be able to manage, prioritize and delegate multiple priorities.
- Represent on the field level, developing relationships with existing customers to add growth and finding new customers in their given region.
- Manage Accounts.
- Build, configure, install and test communication/automation hardware; service calls to troubleshoot issues on existing sites, manage all paperwork for billing and data logging of work.
- Knowledge and work history with oil and gas EFM devices, RTU devices, communication devices, pressure and tank level devices
- Basic computer skills – Word and Excel Knowledge
- Work with different software for various devices installed
- Good trouble-shooting skills to reach accordingly to unforeseen problems/issues
- Creative level varies by job
Pay is $60,000-$80,000 – DOE
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, 401K
Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, light...