Command Center Employee Reviews

great for extra money
Travelling Server (Former Employee) –  Highland, INAugust 16, 2017
This is a great way to earn extra cash or to fill in the void between gigs. I worked in banquets and I had and average of 2 events a week offered to me. It was ok if I turned it down occasionally because of conflict. They would call again;
ok if waiting is good
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 7, 2017
long work days learning how to pack frozen bread. management change often so the work culture was not good some people did not listen and did how they felt. dealing with people who want to be the boss. making boxes
Pros
makings boxes
Cons
only one break in 10 hrs
Do you really want to know?
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZAugust 4, 2017
Started working for Command Center 2 months ago. Training was not that bad however left alone to manage office after only a few days. The pay does not match my experience or the amount of work environment. My boss is very flexible which is a great thing. What I like best about the job is helping people who need help and want to help themselves. Definitely wish the office was in better condition ultimately I am just thankful to be working.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Workers can be very rude and disrespectful
There when I and my family needs it
Temp (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 3, 2017
This is good to have to fall back on or earn a little extra money if you have permanent employment. You will be consistently employed if you are a good worker who shows up on time. Often the way other temporary workers treat you is unpleasant but the staff at Command Center do their best to treat everyone fairly and respectfully.
Pros
Command Center's staff will advocate for you with the employer and other employees
temp agency
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 3, 2017
its a temp agency so if your looking for something day to day then this is a good place otherwise not so much. Its labor type jobs only. the wages are all over the place depending on what type of job you do and where its located.
Brief culture summary
Utilization Review Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 2, 2017
This unit had only a handful of staff. Everyone knows or tries to get to know everyone's business. It is definitely not a culture I can or will ever get accustom to.
As with any day labor place...
Worker (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 2, 2017
Expect favoritism. Expect to get reamed. Expect snotty management. Expect promises for jobs that you will never get. Expect to go to jobs and get sent home, because they didn't need you. Expect to get paid less than you're worth. Most of all, expect the feeling that, instead of sitting in a place like this day after day, for what could be hours without getting a job, you should have applied to the companies that you're working for directly, and got paid a lot more, instead of waiting to work for them for 6 months or better before you're allowed to work for them.
Pros
you get paid here somewhat better than what you do for others.
Cons
Everything except pay.
day labor job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 31, 2017
was a driver ,driving to job over 30 miles away , pay didn't cover wear and tear on vehicle. some times there was work other times no work.wish work was more stesdy
I tried to work there but I felt I was treated unfairly
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 29, 2017
A typical day there is not so good you are treated unfairly as an employee.I learned about rebuiding a driveway that was a big plus for me as far as experience goes.The hardest part of the job to me was not having enough hours.
Highly recommended
Schedule Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 24, 2017
Very high volume place, yet fun to work at. Met many of those in need and was more than happy to help them achieve their goals. I learned what it is to be on the other side of ones life. It defiantly opened my eyes to the world we live in today.
Pros
.Being able to help those in need.
Cons
Many long hours and was the only staff in office for 5 months
Love the coworkers
Sever (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 21, 2017
I love the people i work with but the managers don't respect their employees and there is a lot of favoritism. They dont have concern for your personal life and put you on shifts from 5am to 9pm.
Good place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sidney, MTJuly 20, 2017
Haven't had any problems with them, always nice to me. They are good people to work for and I enjoy working for them to help me find a permanent place to work.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILJuly 18, 2017
I was a two hour day that lasted less than two hours. I basically am well experienced in what my job title was. But I got to meet new people everyday. The management was on point and the hardest part of the job was having to come back and forth. But I enjoyed love doing what I do
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Not enough hours
Friendly Staff
Remodel Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 15, 2017
Always have work assignments.Friendly outgoing staff members.Friendly and always willing to help find job assignments to each and everyone that applies for work with them.
Good company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 14, 2017
I enjoyed working there, I just wish the work was more consistent. I was sent out on various assignments, never turning any down I've worked on retaining walls, loaded freight, flagged traffic, rendering plants,painting.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
inconsistant work
About as good as Temp Employers get.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNJuly 12, 2017
While leaving much to be desired in many aspects, CC is still a cut above most Temp Agencies. Where as most of said agencies treat you worse then the scum found on the bottom of your shoe, this particular group at least pretends to tolerate your prescence.
Temp agency for daily work
Achilles- Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJuly 11, 2017
They give you decent work and help you provide good work, They help you find jobs that will help you with getting work. This company will help you with work that will help you in the longrun till you find the job that you are seeking
Pros
Get paid daily
Cons
Pays ok
never know from one day to the next if you will have work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 10, 2017
It's not totally bad, most of the work is pretty physical. I mean one day you could be putting up fencing or shoveling dirt and the next be inside cleaning windows and doors. The best part of the job for me is getting paid every day.
Pros
Paid daily
Cons
not knowing if i'll have work every day
Construcstion, custodial and janitorial jobs
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 5, 2017
It's a real big family fun center, they have all sorts of events and the state fair is set up once every year. I like the animals; the bunnies-horses.
Pros
Lots of different foods to eat
Cons
Way to high prices, but it's worth it
ok
Banquet Server, Riverside Convention Center (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 3, 2017
fair place to work, it is an employment agency. asking questions I dont care about wasting time on indeed. please stop asking for long reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Command Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8