Command Center Employee Reviews

12 hour watches that can become high tempo at times, but worth it knowing that you are there to save lives.
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Multiple locationsJuly 30, 2015
In this environment for a Operations Specialist you will stand a 12 hour watch. The Operations Specialist will conduct all Search and Rescue missions which will include generating search plans, gathering information from outside sources, entering data into multiple programs and providing briefs on all missions to the commanding officer.
Pros
Medical, Dental Housing
Cons
Long Hours, High Tempo
Productive and hard-working environment.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 26, 2015
Working for the Command Center was a new experience for me, but it taught me how to be a team member and work from day to day full throttle with no supervision.
Pros
Check Everyday
Cons
Not enough hours
Command Center
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 21, 2015
Command Center was a disjointed operation we were one of the worst run organizations I have ever been employed by. No tools and no technology laptops etc.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
No guidance from Corporate, no Bonus program
great people but inconsistant work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  IDJuly 31, 2015
the work through command center was a lot of times fun but challenging. the jobs didn't pay much and the work was physically exhausting. my least enjoyable job was washing cars, my favorite was collecting pollen. management was great and friendly and I had a great time with all the guys I worked with.
Pros
paid daily
Cons
inconsistant work
High pace inviroment
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  oklahoma city okOctober 2, 2015
Placing patients in rooms
Answering phones
Filing charts
writing scripts
Patient history
Going over refusals and submitting them
Pros
fast pace kemt me busy
Cons
it was just getting started in new roles and systems
Enjoy the fast paced enviroment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Minot NDSeptember 2, 2015
I truly enjoyed the fast paced environment and the feeling that I was making a difference in others. I would work sometimes 6 days a week when business was booming. I enjoyed meeting new people and assisting new companies with their hiring needs.
Busy Thankless Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 18, 2015
Very long days and nights. Upper management only cared about the bottom line. Upper management always did what was needed to make sure clients had people, even if it meant bending/breaking the rules. Always doing unethical things.
Pros
Cons
Unethical
Job variety
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Hopkins, MNOctober 4, 2015
I have gotten to know a lot of the people. The work is very labor intensive. The pay is sub standard. The variation in job assignments can be interesting.
Pros
variety
Cons
poor pay scale
hard work
Demolition Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2015
usually work was physical labor. I learned about different methods and techniques of commercial demolition. Management varied depending upon the foreman. The lengthy hours and physical strain on the body was the hardest part. The commraderie of the crews I found most enjoyable
Non permanent jobs
Janice-supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 16, 2015
This is a company that is offering jobs on a daily visit to their company. You need to go to their office which is far from my home and check in daily to see if they have any jobs available and wait in line. It does help if you are a part time worker or need a job now.
Pros
Daily jobs available
Cons
Piece work, daily go to office and contact to get jobs, no permanant jobs offered - not enough available
I appreciated finding a 90 day temporary position versus a day to day
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 29, 2015
I was able to finish this job with working knowledge of computer programs: Outlook, Excel, Quick Books and definitely brushed up on answering a fast paced office phone and directing calls to the proper staff.
Pros
I was busy and the day went very fast. Monday-Friday position
Cons
could be very stressful
Very good company to work for
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 21, 2015
I worked for two physicians.
Scheduling appointments, receiving and posting co-pays, pulling records for appointsments and filing. Typing daily progress notes.
Making the bank deposit.
There was really no hard part to the job.
I truly enjoyed working with the staff.
Pros
Very good work place.
Very Friendly Staff
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILOctober 14, 2015
I enjoy working for the Command Center. The staff are very friendly and they make sure to find employment for those who are seeking employment.
Very up beat energetic work environment
Day Laborer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 13, 2015
Typical day at work is being focus. I learned how to be ready to switch jobs at any day. Management was very respectful on so many levels. My co-workers was helpful & focus. The hardest part of the job was taking a break. The most enjoyable part of my jobs was meeting & networking with a new brand of people.
Pros
Working with mulitiple agencies
Cons
Not having guaranteed daily employment
overall it was a job i could tolerate
Industrial Cleaning/Steel and paper mill worker (Current Employee) –  griffith indianaJuly 20, 2015
good jobs unprofessional management but i did learn some tricks of the trade. the hours were unstable but workable but had very long lay off periods
Pros
income
Cons
layoffs managment payouts
Productive and Consistant
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 8, 2015
Lots Of General Labor. Early Morning Hours, Few Late Nights. Management Was Easy To Get Along With. I Learned Alot Of Different Skills.
An okay place.
General labor (Current Employee) –  Hopkins, MNJanuary 20, 2015
This isn't a place you would wanna be for a long period of time my experience with this place is not that good. Every time i would call to see if my check was there the guy would tell no it won't here til like the next 2 or three days then i would talk to someone else or go there and it would be there. Always got misinformed and never get called for any work or if i would call i would get blown off. This just isn't a place that someone would want to be with for a long period of time only if you need some quick cash in a day.
Pros
pay everyday
Cons
not many staff members, work not that good
Enjoy people I work with
General Worker (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 28, 2015
This is a temp agency and overall i enjoy the people i work with. they try there best to send you out on work and have jobs readliy available.
Pros
bonus after 1500 hours worked
Cons
sometimes tickets are full and no work
fine
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 2, 2015
Pizza Hut I really love I got move up in the company and I was a delivering driver that was fun.People were great never had any problems.
Independent work environment
Logistics Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 1, 2014
I had an opportunity at this company to really take initiative and take on task that weren't in my job description. My daily assigned tasks were very demanding but I had the ability to excel and take on other responsibilities that were usually that of upper management positions. This company let me gain more control of the logistic operations from loading, forklifting, bay-mapping, product and route adjustments and inventory control.
Pros
i learned a lot to prepare me for upper management positions

2.9