Command Center

Command Center Employer Reviews

Desk Clerk
Receptionist (Former Employee), Dickinson, NDFebruary 11, 2014
I was a Receptionist at a Chiropractor office answering phones, sending out billing forms
I like to make money working with people
Agent (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: am a good worker
Cons: not a bad worker
Like to work with my hand, at warehouse and be around people. respect people in the work field. I been in Seattle one year. I will appreciate working for your company work hard so you can appreciate me give me chance.
Exciting multi-tasking job with great benefits
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2014
Answer multiple phone lines, copy-file-scan several documents, maintain clean office space, prepare tables and display for promotional purposes, resource, greet guests and schedule appointments for guests in need our services while maintaining confidentiality of all incoming and outgoing personal information of clients.
I Would Recommend Command Center
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2014
Excellent place to start when wanting to return to the workforce. The staff is very compassionate and shows concerns for employees while providing safe work assignments for employees.
Never Again!
CenturyLink field maintenance jobs (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 9, 2014
Cons: unreliable dispatching, dirty jobs
Most of CC's jobs involved CenturyLink field, mostly the post-game cleanup crew, which I hated. The smell of moldy garlic fries made me nauseous, and after then I never did it again. They dispatch on a "best match" basis so I never even got to work at all most days.
Safe and comfprtable place to work
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 10, 2013
Pros: free coffee
A typical day at work would be steady pace and fun.
I learned how to work better with all type of people.
Manegers are fun to work with but firm on the work at the same time.
The hardest part of this job would be all the different personalities.
The most enjoyable part of the day would be when im done with my task.
The people are mostly ok.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 6, 2013
This is a day labor agency. The manager was not a good person, often derogatory and vulgar. Many of the workers are homeless and some of them don't follow good hygiene. Because of my experience here, I am afraid of working for any temporary agency.
Good
Patrol Supervisor (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 5, 2013
Pros: good
Access Control, Customer Service, Key and Package Control
management needs to change
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 21, 2013
one place that makes you work days off lunch and not get paid for it.
productive and fun workplace
Janitorial (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 4, 2013
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: seasonal job
It was my first job but I had a lot of fun learning responsibility and working with others
No stabilily
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 30, 2013
Pros: worked whenever you wanted
Cons: not very many hours
it was fun but there were not very many hours and the pay was not good
the worst company ever
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Dundalk, MDOctober 29, 2013
Cons: the entire company
This company is the worst place I have ever worked for in my life. They pinhole you into one type of job and never offer any other form of work. They ask you to be at the office @5:30 and the employees don't arrive until after 6am. The wages are so low that I once worked 4 hours and received a 9 dollar check. Never work for these con-artist, NEVER!
friendly work area
Bobcat Operator (Former Employee), Bismarck, NDOctober 25, 2013
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: raise
Command center is out standing company. safety first, productivity and innovation
General labor
General Laborer (Current Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 23, 2013
This place offered me the opportunity to seek a full time position.
general labor
General Laborer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: not very much pay
general labor on a day to day basis, physical work in various places, lumping freight, digging ditches, cleaning trash, general tasks needed to be completed by a day laborer on a day to day basis
Master Security Officer seaks Reputable Security Company to Represent.
Safety and Security Officer / Lobby Ambassador (Former Employee), Panasonic AvionicsSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: meeting alot of very nice people, creating new relationships.
Cons: working in a highly male dominated field with little or no understanding.
A typical evening of work begins & ends w/ patrols, patrols, & more patrols. CCTV , Lenel, Phone, Servers, Labs, Electric rooms, Risers, Fire Control Valves, etc. I've learned to never let your guard down, or trust someone for as much as you can lift them up & throw them. Co-workers are not friends, they are there to work their own agenda. The hardest – more... part of the job was believing in a blessing to see it for a curse. The most enjoyable part of the job & working as Safety Security Officer is the respect that is earned via actions & not word of mouth. – less
Terrible place to work
Temp/Receptionist (Former Employee), Sparks, NVSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: everything
Really bad pay, management was terrible, work was sloppy, the whole place was unorganized and unprofessional.
Productive fun working place that has respect in the community
Branch Manager/Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Minot, ND and Albuquerque,NMAugust 24, 2013
Pros: job fairs-i love them
Cons: on call with no compensation
I perfected my Human Resource knowledge by recruiting for clients and assigning members to the appropriate job. I learned the most important part of Human Resources is to know exactly what the client needs in order to recruit the perfect candidate. The management team was always available for questions and legal issues. My co-workers were knowledgeable – more... and happy in the position.

The hardest part of the job was challenging when the members would be reluctant to test for drugs/alcohol, some members would report to work under the influence of drugs/alcohol-it's difficult to address the "rules" when someone is in such a state of mind-but it was necessary to test prior to sending members on assignments to avoid liablity and losing a client.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the happiness in the client when the job was done correctly and on time. We also had team recognition which included barbeques, potlucks and ice cream socials-this was a time we all got to know each other and have fun. – less
Loved experiencing the different work environments
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 13, 2013
Pros: the variety of work request
Cons: some jobs didn't pay enough
Command Staffing was a temp-to-perm agency. I worked independently and collaboratively with co-workers. Love the group's mentality and camaraderie in completing a project. It was uplifting and fun. I like the multi-tasking aspects of the positions. It enabled me to be an independent thinker and problem solver. From these positions, it allowed me to – more... learn the Mac and IBM computer systems that later grew into graphic design via the computer. The hardest part of the job was leaving after the job was completed. – less
Wonderful Experience
2nd Lieutenant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 10, 2013
Pros: no roving during inclement weather
Cons: no snacking
A very good experience. Challenging though all you were able to do was view cameras and ansered the telephones. The excitement came when there was an emergency. THe hardest part to the Command Center was making sure that all your T's were dcrossed and all I's dotted no mistakes allowed without a very very good explaination

About Command Center

Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, – Read more

Command Center Photos