Command Center Employee Reviews

a job built only for people with addiction problems. or coming from them
Flagger/Laborer (Former Employee) –  seattle washingtonJanuary 17, 2017
Didnt like their system.. Too many none communicating situations. They had the option of picture capturing the checks but, stopped it mid-stride, made it difficult considering i have kids to pick up.
Pros
free orca card after probationary period
Cons
low wages., small lunches, not family orientated.
low pay
Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, BismarckJanuary 17, 2017
Staff was efficient but local economies can dictate quantity of work as well as variables regarding specific wages. Transportation can be given to those without cars.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
Command center
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJanuary 15, 2017
I love working for the command center they have good jobs they are nice and very helpful they ask you what your looking for what pay is best and they call when they have work to inform you l have been here for years I have had countless jobs throw them and I'm always happy with what they have to offer and will never go anywhere else
Mgmt almost ALWAYS sucks
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, NDJanuary 15, 2017
This company is the worst place I have ever worked for in my life. They pinhole you into one type of job and never offer any other form of work. They play favorites. Theyve had one or 2 good staff workers, but they dont stay. Tons of tension between office staff, which spills over to people who get sent out. They promise you a certain job, then give it to someone elsr. Checks get shorted. Pay close attention to your hours.
Pros
Cons
See above
Relaxed fun environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 14, 2017
Really enjoyed this job, only down falls was that it was a new business starting out and just could not ever get off the ground. Manager was awesome, had lots of free time enjoyed the independent working. Although more guidance would have been very helpful and appreciated.
Pros
Free time independant working
Cons
Not much guidance and was in a bad part of twn
Medium Rare Stabitliy
Laborer/ Sales Associate /Vendor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 9, 2017
I love Command Center because of the convince of the job. It's not on a daily schedule unless you want it to. The pay could be better however, they keep you busy enough to where it would keep you satisfied. Furthermore, Curbside Chronicle is very different. I sell magazines on the street corner of my choosing and I make my own schedule on my own time. I don't have to check in with anyone and the money varies on what days and times due to weather and waiting on a new issue.
Good company but was not provided adequate Branch Staff.
Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2017
Cold calling on multiple industry businesses to provide skilled individuals, construction, warehouse, manufacturing, hospitality, CDL drivers and forklift operators, certified safety flaggers and administrative workers. I learned a lot about what is entailed in different industry jobs, needs, the skills, certifications and knowledge involved. The hardest part was always being on call 24 hrs and weekends to manage the needs of clients and also our team members. They also lived pay to pay and were demanding to get their pay as soon as their assignment ended. I did enjoy the freedom of being able to work outside of the office and set my own agenda.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Understaffed
Okay
Day Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NevadaDecember 19, 2016
Pretty cool job daily work friendly atmosphere clean office decent pay overtime is available ride along with Elevate
with the company is optionable
Not a fun or employee friendly company
Staffing Specialist/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDDecember 15, 2016
This company is not a very employee friendly place. Don't look for yearly raises or end of year bonuses as they don't exist. They will work you long hours without a thank you at the end of the day. If you are into working for a place that treats you like a number then this is for you.
Pros
The guys we send out to work
Cons
The corporate mentality
Great place to work as a temporary
Hospitality Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 15, 2016
Challenging, a variety of assignments and companies to do great work for. An opportunity to meet new people and gain new skills.
Pros
Only have to accept assignments fitting your schedule
great place
Warehouse Assistant, Office work (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 8, 2016
Has a lot of opportunities if your willing to work they will give you a job great people the boss is a great guy on 76th and cass
Fun Place to Work / Unprofessional Management
Ttemp Worker (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LADecember 7, 2016
The jobs they place you at are very fun and exciting. They get a lot of good temporary jobs. The only down fall is the management . The management is all about DRAMA!!!
Pros
Amazing placements
Cons
Unprofessional Management.
company evaluation
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 29, 2016
It's a cool place to work, they help you find different jobs,the pay is good, they help you with different life situations, you meet a lot of different and exciting people.
Pros
free copies made
Cons
health care
Pursue the goals
Post cleaner (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 28, 2016
Maintained safety rules and regulations,work harder without aching,used tactics,being friendly,assisting co wprker,clock out anytime and clock in anytime as long sign in or call in for the next schedule,no worries about attendances,very convenient schedule,no rush.A good benefits employee,very helpful associates.Very productive and clean surroundings.Too many CNC machines and good different excellent product brands to produce on time and shipped out thru valued customers.
Pros
no breaktime
Cons
work only four hours sometimes thier was a breaktime if we asked or ask.
Ok place to work just for quick cash.
DAY LABORER (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55102November 28, 2016
Working here was not all that great. I always kept a work ticket as long as I had a car. Shorty after my car breaking down everyone that work for the company change when I came in for my check. Days later I was lied upon about something that never took place and was let go eight after that. I believe this all took place because I was two before be able to get unemployment if needed be and the company knew this as well.
Very hard work and loved every minute, Manegement was very respectfull and great busniess to work for.
Secret Shopper, Demolition, Foundry (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 20, 2016
I moved up the ladder quiet quickly, and had a lot of responsibility which is what I looked forward to, running the only induction furnace in the world was an opportunity I enjoyed "transferable skills" maintenance was never boring, My boss taught me very well and showed me some welding and I started schooling for my degree. People were very hard work men and expected the same from every one, no hard parts and I looked forward to going to work. they also worked around my schooling
Pros
Flexable, let me be as independant as i wanted but also taught me what i needed to know, great benifits, great business.
nothing to say
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 19, 2016
jobs received were only enough to keep me alive so that I had to work to live. Typical daylabor place, bad attitudes and bad remarks from one of the employees but once in stayed busy.
Productive workplace while carnival rides are going.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 15, 2016
My duty was to clean up. I was a janitor at California State Fair. Duties were pretty simple. Consist of, picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, hosing down stages and bleachers, cleaning out the animal cages and emptying trash cans. The management were awesome. Never had a problem with them. My co-workers were a little bit on the wild side. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the animal cages. The most enjoyable part of the job was cleaning up while the fair was still going on. Got to talk to alot of different people.
temp service that provides you a work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2016
It provides people with temporary jobs. At low pay but instant checks coming in. The plus is I got hired in to the first job placement they sent me to.
Pros
Instant job placement
Cons
Low pay
Love talking with people. Excellent communication skills
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJuly 13, 2016
I enjoy providing excellent service service to those in need of approval following a very strict protocol to prevent fraud. I took pride in all of our clients.
Pros
Excellent 9-5 shift.
Cons
Nashville traffic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Command Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9