Command Center

Command Center Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Temp/Receptionist (Former Employee), Sparks, NVSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: everything
Really bad pay, management was terrible, work was sloppy, the whole place was unorganized and unprofessional.
Productive fun working place that has respect in the community
Branch Manager/Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Minot, ND and Albuquerque,NMAugust 24, 2013
Pros: job fairs-i love them
Cons: on call with no compensation
I perfected my Human Resource knowledge by recruiting for clients and assigning members to the appropriate job. I learned the most important part of Human Resources is to know exactly what the client needs in order to recruit the perfect candidate. The management team was always available for questions and legal issues. My co-workers were knowledgeable and happy in the position.

The hardest part of the job was challenging when the members would be reluctant to test for drugs/alcohol, some members would report to work under the influence of drugs/alcohol-it's difficult to address the "rules" when someone is in such a state of mind-but it was necessary to test prior to sending members on assignments to avoid liablity and losing a client.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the happiness in the client when the job was done correctly and on time. We also had team recognition which included barbeques, potlucks and ice cream socials-this was a time we all got to know each other and have fun.
Loved experiencing the different work environments
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 13, 2013
Pros: the variety of work request
Cons: some jobs didn't pay enough
Command Staffing was a temp-to-perm agency. I worked independently and collaboratively with co-workers. Love the group's mentality and camaraderie in completing a project. It was uplifting and fun. I like the multi-tasking aspects of the positions. It enabled me to be an independent thinker and problem solver. From these positions, it allowed me to learn the Mac and IBM computer systems that later grew into graphic design via the computer. The hardest part of the job was leaving after the job was completed.
Wonderful Experience
2nd Lieutenant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 10, 2013
Pros: no roving during inclement weather
Cons: no snacking
A very good experience. Challenging though all you were able to do was view cameras and ansered the telephones. The excitement came when there was an emergency. THe hardest part to the Command Center was making sure that all your T's were dcrossed and all I's dotted no mistakes allowed without a very very good explaination
very hard worker and very calm man
Plumber (Former Employee), Yuma, AZAugust 7, 2013
Pros: home made lunch
Cons: pants and shirt
get at my word place and start working until the end of the day
nice poeple
House keeping and Shipping and receiving (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 3, 2013
haveing a good day , doing what I like doing
helping people here there just enjoying working with people .
The work wasn't hard the locations were just far
Laborer (Former Employee), Corona, CAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: easy going workers, never complicated.
Cons: hard on gas, always far, sometimes no work for weeks at a time.
We were always getting sent out to work in places more than 50 miles away from our city but besides the travel the work was fun.
fun place to work, good work, and high standards
Laborer / Flagger (Former Employee), Everett, WAJuly 9, 2013
Come into the office sign in. We usually didn't have to wait very long before you were called out on a job. The people were easy to talk to and outgoing. The jobs varied and i learned not to under estimate the physical demands of a job. My co-workers were for the most part nice , currtious, friendly, and informative when I didn't know something. I would say that the hardest part of working for Command Center was the wait and the occasional days of no work. The most enjoyable part of working there was the people i met, the friends i made.
Temporary
Office Manager / Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2013
Pros: always had work
Cons: temporary
I worked at several different locations for them. They always had different positions.
A good analogy of working for Command Center is 'Dante's Inferno.'
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 2, 2013
Pros: on the day pay.
Cons: inconsistant work hours
Work days consist of 8 to 12 hour shifts in 20 degrees and lower atmosphere and 100+ degrees heat depending on area of factory. Monotonous to the point of madness. I have seen co-workers that worked for them for years 4+ and still treated as temp help. Management differed depending on day and shift but most uncaring and sometimes unhelpful. The hardest part of the job was to keep going back.
ok job but tricky and under payed
varies, janitorial to pallets. (Former Employee), Fargo, NDJune 27, 2013
sometimes the work is much harder then the pay is worth.
sometimes really long shifts.
Productive Fun Workplace
Area Mgr/Business Development/Branch Mgr (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 26, 2013
Many duties relating to temporary staffing related to human resources, sales and accounting
Well organized and with lots of structure.
General laborer (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJune 10, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: short breaks
It is interesting to work with other workers even if there is some difficulty in the work. it starts off great and even get's better in the day.
I've learned that no matter how difficult the task we always seem to get the job done.
Management is very helpful and polite.
My co-worker are good to get along with and are very successful in thw work they intend to accomplish
The hardest part of the job is really nothing. Its all relatively easy once you get the hang of things
My most enjoyable part of my job is that i get the job done until the task is completed.
Productive and Fun working environment
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Cambridge, MNJune 7, 2013
Pros: great working environment, positive attitudes!
Cons: better branch grooming.
I have a great BDS and SBM. I love the work that I do, and the people that I work with.
Every day is different and there is always something to do.
werent always able to find me work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 6, 2013
really didn't get to go to work everyday its a temp service so it was like hit and miss sometimes
i was able to utilizes my skills to perform my task
Port Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 3, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: short brakes
makeing it on time and learning the skills i have obtain and utilize it to pereform my tasks with my coworkers,the hardest part of my job was that i didnt have the hours that i wanted but it was a great learning experience
way to much sitting, not enough tickets for actual work
Flagger (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2013
Pros: 10.00 an hr.
Cons: nowhere enough steady work
Mainly sit and wait for name to be called, far to many other people just sitting around waiting for work
This is a small town temp. agency. Not much to offer anyone.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Cambridge, MNMay 23, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed the physical labor and staying busy.
Cons: no set schedule (it changed daily), no healthcare, low wages, poor quality of co-workers
I worked at P&M Truss through Command center. From the time I walked through the door I was able to keep busy. There was ALWAYS something that could be done. I learned how to read blue-prints there and run a new style of press. I feel that my co-workers were just there for the paycheck and didn't seem to value much of any quality in their work. Management was excellent, they were always available if needed. The hardest part of working for P&M Truss would be training in new people every couple days due to them having such a high turnover rate. I feel that the most enjoyable part of working for them was being able to stay busy doing physical work.
fun and great place to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 20, 2013
I would clean rooms for the hotel to resell and clean linen to the hotel standards.
People and communication skills
Factory Employee (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 15, 2013
Pros: busy work
Cons: odd hours
A typical day at work was an 8 hour shift each day, but the schedule was hit or miss. I learned how to communicate with many different people and utilize team work, while efficiently working on my own. Management was wonderful to me, they really helped me excel in my career development skills and truly understood my drive to work towards a better future. The majority of the time I was working with different people everyday and it always ran smoothly. The hardest part of the job were the odd hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many new different people and seeing how everyone, everyday could pull together as a team and get the job done right.

About Command Center

Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, – Read more

Command Center Photos