Command Security Corporation Employee Reviews

Social club for the supervisors
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 14, 2017
At Amazon CHA1, They've gone through 4 account managers since August 2016- all of which were completely incompetent and untrained. They treat their security officers bad. Supervisors don't follow dress codes and spend most of their time behind the desk on youtube, facebook or personal phone and/or going through and sharing private employee records with other non essential employees. Hired personal friends and/or family of supervisors are granted special privileges- namely to go through confidential employee files, violate dress code, sit with supervisor on shift, come in late and/or leave early without reprimands. These people are later given supervisor posts before other security guards are even told of any openings.
Basically, if you like a social club to stir up drama between employees, sit and gossip while letting others do your work for you, sexually harass others then this is the place for you.
Pros
Its a well earned paycheck
Cons
Gross mismanagement
productive place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDNovember 7, 2017
good learning environment. fast paced. easy to complete the tasks at hand. its a great place to be with many diffrent career advancements. overall it is a good learning exoeriance.
Pros
nasty and rude customers
Cons
short breaks
Encountered a rude employee.
Never an employee. (Former Employee) –  New York StateNovember 7, 2017
I work for a company they have a contract with.

I came across a CSC employee that was rude and unprofessional. I believe they are poorly trained or hire substandard people.

Beware.
disappointed
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Township of Logan, NJNovember 5, 2017
my supervisors and co workers are great but i only received 2 checks so far and they was both short. i was told on my next pay id have my money corrected and it wasnt. i dont know how it is at other sites.
Pros
you will get hours
Cons
you will not be paid on time at this site
Unorganized
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 1, 2017
THE schedule is horrible, they let Amazon do whatever they want, no sense of structure, and don't care for their employees. Benefits are no good, get write-ups if you have a medical excuse, and just no organization
job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDOctober 22, 2017
After first day of training a we were told exactly how we should be treating the people coming in and off the job trucks going in and all so on and so forth what we learned we were put to use. Personal 101 management very good but like everything else, you and you learn as you go along on the job some things will change some things while you have to think that up.
On any job I found a job rewarding and interest in interesting. I enjoyed it people I worked with they try to treat me with respect that treated them with respect. Thanks.
not a fun place to work
security officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2017
to me the company is not bad at all just the people they have working for them. moreover when they lose contract they try to put it on the works for know resone at all
Pros
need to inprove
Cons
need more people skill
Terrible.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INOctober 13, 2017
Lazy company, afraid to fire bad employee's, refuses to hire more employee's, works you like a dog and refuses to address LARGE concerns, like health care, felon's in security positions, etc. pay is decent and if your site is easy, its easy money.
Pros
pay
Cons
no health insurance (in indiana)
good to work with them but need improvement
Officer (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJOctober 12, 2017
Working in this company is not bad I like to work with them the only I can say is that need improvement the improvement should be there watch word even in our daily life this is what we need.
Productive and Fun workplace
Assist various departments (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 10, 2017
Working at command was an overall joy. I learned so much from all the employees I ve ever worked with. I picked up Security and Mailroom duties along the way. Management was always great at recognizing good work.
Pros
Good work experience, all employees worked as a team
Cons
No increase in pay, no room to grow
Company isn't well managed.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 9, 2017
They recently got the Amazon contract from another company last year. Very high turnover, managers are inexperienced. Not bad people, but they don't have much of a clue on what they are doing. I can only speak for the branch of Command that works with Amazon. I was never involved in working security with another client than them.
I have never seen a company run so poorly
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 5, 2017
Company fails to provide adequate staffing; accepts contracts then worries about staffing after the fact; leaving those already working to bear the burden of extreme overtime.

Managers often work 16-24 hrs without breaks and still have to drive home afterwards and are expected to be on call 24-7.
work review
Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 4, 2017
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Misleading
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ruskin, FLOctober 3, 2017
I was mislead to what the position was before I took the job. If I knew what I would be doing before I was offered a position, I would not have taken the job.
Pros
Cons
mailed check, no communication
Close to home
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lagrangeville, NYSeptember 28, 2017
Routine payroll clerk assignments. Correcting timesheet. entering corrections. Printing checks for payroll and garnishments and child supports. answering payroll questions.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Company Relocated
Not a great job.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10004September 20, 2017
In my opinion, this type of job is a temporary one to assist you if you are not working until you can find a better paying one with benefits.
Security guard is not well taken care of. The company just care about their clients.
Pros
No free lunch or snacks
Cons
30 minutes lunch
Workplace and People
Security Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 18, 2017
I enjoyed most about this position the atmosphere and coworkers. Everyday was different and i got to experience varying people of culture and style. They were supportive and worked with employees on personal needs such as surgeries and healthcare issues.
CSC company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 17, 2017
awful company, schedules were changed at a whim without informing the employees, company lost contract and offered another site to us, but turns out we were going to be laid off.
Pros
Cons
everything
Well balanced place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 16, 2017
Overall Command Security is a great place to work. There are plenty of opportunities for overtime. The site offers a multitude of things to do as a security officer
Productive but Fustrating
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJSeptember 14, 2017
A typical work day is filled with Incident reports
Screening more than 300 people a day
Management Sometimes are unorganized
the hardest part of the job is dealing with people emotion and how they react to rules
Pros
Meet new people everyday
Cons
A bit Unorganized with raises and scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Command Security Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7