Command Security Corporation

Command Security Corporation Employer Reviews

security officer dutie
Security Guard (Former Employee), Port Chester, NYJanuary 18, 2015
Patrolled facility and manned post as instructed by security management
Examined doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure
Regulated vehicle and pedestrian traffic at access points to maintain orderly flow
Filed reports, monitored and patrolled designated areas
Reported irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked
Called police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
Registered record time of inspection trips at watch stations
Performed other duties as assigned
Security Guard (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 30, 2014
Scanning workers, securing facility lockdown, opening gates as needed and calling clerks for customer service.
Co-workers was easy going to work with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with some customers that came to pick up there packages at the facility. Most enjoyable the part of the day was dealing with good customers. I have learned that Patience is a Virtue and Virtue is strength..
CSC couldn't secure a wet paper bag.
Guard if you even want to call it that (Former Employee), Land of security make believe.December 28, 2014
Pros: even this sorry company has a few reall good site supervisors and a few good coworkers. easy job
Cons: had to buy own uniform pants, paycheck might be available if you even get paid, useless supervisors, no benefits, no advancement, stuck on post no relief...the list goes on.
Worst hiring process ever. It was rushed,unorganized at best. I had one excellent site supervisor the rest are a joke. My first paycheck bounced. Scheduling is completely unorganized. Nearly zero training on any aspect. I still don't know Hazmat/OSHA number for the site or even where to find it. Yes as an unarmed guard I expect to document events but no radio communications equipment? No relief for restroom breaks, no breaks foe that matter, pay is ok when you actually get it. Supervisors lie to your face and then retract statements later on. Don't bother with this sad company especially around the holidays after which everyone is kicked to the curb without notice.
nice slow paced job surrounding
security officer (Former Employee), carson, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: cool employees, paid lunch
Cons: couldnt leave for lunch
it wasn't difficult jus helped processed employees in and out from work secured perimeter and kept it safe my co workers were good people and the most enjoyable part was my co workers
Safe and secure work environment
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 9, 2014
A typical day at work is stress free and enjoyable. Basically I report to work, usually a few minutes early in case of traffic problems. Carefully patrol my post, making sure everything in my surrounding area is safe and secure. My co-workers happen to be very nice, decent and respectable people. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting and assisting other co-workers and employees of building to which I am assigned to patrol.
nothing
Security Officer (Former Employee), Portland, MaineDecember 9, 2014
Regular Security Shifts, the management weren't that good, shifts are 12 hours shift, co-worker are good people, nothing hard
Crazy.
security guard (Former Employee), Chicago ilDecember 2, 2014
The supervisor. Are nuts the CEO she so disrespectful and unfortunately I work for command security and ppl don't have a heart or a brian. Unfortunately I move on thank God when one door closed he always have another open. PRAISE God .
great company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Miami FlNovember 21, 2014
Great Company ! The staff treated you like family and always work with you .
Ok company. Not a career job
Security Guard (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 2, 2014
I worked there for a few months. Pay was low. Management was subpar.
good company
security officer (Former Employee), reading, PASeptember 17, 2014
it is a decent company to work for and the management is of a decent quality
worked 3 years with this company and enjoyed the experience
Security officer (Former Employee), Union, NJSeptember 15, 2014
checked identification, wanded staff, greeted employees and customers. worked this site with a co worker but with different time slots
Productive and fun workplace with cool people
Security Guard (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 15, 2014
My co workers all work as a team, interact well with one another, and also very supportive. Sometimes work gets hectic but everything gets done. My supervisor does a great job making sure assigned tasks given is completed, and make sure we are doing what we entitled to do.
Security Guard/ Doorman/ Concierge (Current Employee), Queens, New YorkJuly 11, 2014
Cons: no lunch breaks
Well, A typical day at work would be walking into the building, greeting everyone who is present at the lobby, finding out any new information for the day from the other guard whom I am relieving. Sign into the computer Building Link with my username and password. Then i would call my company's dispatch to let them know that I have arrived to work to relieve the previous guard. For the rest of the day I would spend giving out packages and logging them out of the computer, opening the doors for residents, keep an eye on all cameras, call up residents to inform them about food deliveries, or visitors, answering the phone to answer any of their questions, or to file a complaint that somebody might have and sometimes for emergencies such as the bathroom flooding or heat not working. Which in that case I inform the super or assistant super, and log it down in my notebook and on the computer. The management is very nice, they always keep me informed of whats happening in the building, such as if there is new tenants, or if somebody is moving out, etc. My co-workers are very nice too, we all work together and keep one another informed. I don't believe there is a "hardest" part of my job. I enjoy what I do, and I have no problems at work. Now the most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say is when most of the little children greet me when I open the door for them.
Work at Ingalls Family Care Centers
Security Guard (Former Employee), Evergreen Park, ILJune 30, 2014
Cons: no pay raises
Monitoring CCTV and Patrolling areas of the Building. Assisting patients, staff, Nurses, Doctors, Secure Doors after hour.
sat outside in a chair as well as in a car for 8hrs
Security Officer (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 29, 2014
Cons: had to be out side with no protetion on a grave yard shift 8hrs
Got to my post got a pass down of what is going on wrote on my DAR and started my patrol and wrote my full post on my DAR.
Corporate environment in a small quite office
Regional Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Union, NJMay 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I was a constant source of information, researched quality leads, made about 10 calls per hour and marketed security guard service. Registered our company as a on line supplier and arranged calls per region as it was a national company. As a regional sales coordinator, I made appointments and wrote proposals. I learned about security guard industry and established relationships with prominent companies including Fortune 500 corporations. I acquired customer service skills, protocol, and worked with all levels of management including the Chief Executive Officer. I had several co-workers that included an Executive Assistant, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, proposal writer and Chief Operating Officer. It challenging to make appointments that were with prominent companies. However, with persistence, it always paid off at the end. As a commissioned position, I had a high energy level, posses excellent communication skills and unwavering tenacity.
okay.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMay 14, 2014
It was overall a good experience.Learned about Metal detectors,X -ray machines.Understood the concept of security.
f
Security Guard at Oxford Street Shelter (Current Employee), Portland MEMay 12, 2014
You work with homeless people that act like little kids and have multiple behavioral problems.
CSC
Operations Supervisor/Scheduling Manager/Trainer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 6, 2014
Office was great. Good people to work with and a great manager to work for but the corporate office made some changes and now it's not working out.
Work one day a week hear
Security Officer (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 22, 2014
Easy job making sure facility is locked and secure, reports any incident if any. Depending on where they would like to send you work varies.

1 2 3 4