Command Employee Reviews

Labor
Roofing (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 29, 2015
Work was pretty long. I learned alot about roofing. The management was pretty good as well as my coworkers. Hardest part was going home. The most enjoyable part was
productive and fun workplace to be at
janitor/laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2015
They were an alright company they just didn't have enough work. I would've stayed but I had to support my family so I had to leave the company.
good ownership but weak on supervision
Senior electronics technician (Current Employee) –  Oakmont, PADecember 19, 2015
The coal mining industry is dying due to EPA restrictions and the abundance of natural gas from Marcellus shale. Our mining customers are slow to approve repairs and slow to pay for them when approved. As a result the company has a cash flow problem and has had to cut expenses. I love the work but do not see a future with the company that would last until my retirement.
Good family-oriented company
Electronic Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Oakmont, PASeptember 15, 2015
I stayed with CSI for the experience and the people that work there. Had I been there strictly for financial compensation, I would have left years ago.

During my years there, my skill-set has expanded from a novice electronic technician to a professional electronic engineering technician.

Even when I moved a few years ago, CSI outsourced equipment to me for repair and kept me on their payroll. It was nice to be recognized as a vital asset to the company. Unfortunately, it is a small company and the work they were able to send me has thinned out, and it is no longer financially viable for me to stay with them.

The company has changed ownership a couple of times during my employment there, and I consider the employers I have had there to be both trusted colleagues and friends.
Pros
Family oriented. Ability and encouragement to learn new skills.
Cons
Small company - not much room for financial advancement.
load and unload
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAAugust 16, 2015
fun place to work at, keeps you busy all day loading and unloading containers..nice people to work with ,management was very cool..
Supported printers
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 23, 2014
I took calls when repairs were needed. It required that I traveled to various sites.
Pros
i worked by myself and was self-motivated
Cons
no training
a productive work place
Painter Helper (Former Employee) –  Saint Gabriel, LASeptember 19, 2012
A normal day as a painter/painter helper. I learned how to operate a paint/sandblast gun. Management was okay. My co-workers were hard workers. The hardest part of the job was the rain outs. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling.
Pros
good pay
Cons
health issues
fun and nice job
worker/demolition (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 13, 2012
had to maintain safety as well as watch for others work long and flexible hours and any conditions supervise and help keep teammates above water
Pros
free lunch well paid
Cons
short breaks, long hours