The Senior Commercial Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests; and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
1. Complete annual reviews on existing customers including review of past and projected financial performance, risk rating, loan documentation, etc. This includes preparing updated collateral valuations for the existing loan portfolio.
2. Conducts new credit investigations, perform financial analysis and prepare written reports for loan officers and the Credit Committee.
3. Maintain and administer credit tracking reporting consisting of financial statements, tax returns, insurance, title policies, UCCs, filing or mortgages and amendments, etc.
4. Prepare documentation checklist and assist lenders in gathering other information needed prior to loan closings.
5. Order and track residential and commercial appraisals.
1. Performs other tasks/projects as necessary or directed by the Credit Administration Department Manager.
1. Three to five years previous commercial credit experience. Incumbent must possess excellent computer application knowledge of all Microsoft applications, the ability to adapt to other computer software commonly used in the banking industry, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and must be detail oriented and accurate. Experience and knowledge of Fiserv Premier and Fiserv Viewpoint are preferred.
2. A college degree in Business, Economics or Finance.