The Customer Relations Representative is instrumental in achieving growth and expansion of our company. In this role you work with the regional sales head to execute on a customer service strategy in building sales and driving revenue through a high quality sales process.
Why you should join our team:
We are a North American market leader in retail energy, green energy and home services, with a market capitalization of nearly $2 Billion, and millions of happy customers. Our highly collaborative work environment is described by three simple words: ENERGY, OPPORTUNITY, and GROWTH. We provide an energetic and engaging work environment that is focused on professional and business growth and where our colleagues have opportunities to excel and be rewarded with further growth opportunities.
Competitive Compensation Packages with Bonuses and Incentives
· 0-1 years of experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
· Prior Customer Service and Sales experience a plus
· Creative problem-solving abilities and the ability to maintain effectiveness is high-pressure situations
· Manage time and be highly organized with the ability to work both with teams and independently
· Able to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimal supervision