Commerce Mortgage

Commerce Mortgage Employer Reviews

Love that service is a priority!
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Visalia, CaliforniaDecember 11, 2012
The mortgage industry as a whole has become very challenging with more stringent guidelines and regulations. It is nice to work for a company that has the employee's well being personally and professionally as a priority! Corporate office being in San Ramon, we still feel like a vital part of the company in the branches. What I love most is everyone's – more... "can do" attitude in the corporate office. They work with you to help you take care of your clients:) – less
Best Management and Marketing support I have ever had!
Loan Officer (Current Employee), DTC Denver, CODecember 11, 2012
Pros: management, marketing, support staff
Cons: it's the mortgage business!
I would recommend this company to anyone. I have been in the Mortgage industry for over 25 years and worked in almost every capacity. The management is very supportive and helpful. Everyone is accessible and easy to talk to. Their systems keep you informed at every step of processing. When you need help everyone jumps in and helps. I have never had – more... such great team work behind me.

As an originator this is the first time I have time to go out and market confident my files were being handled. The marketing support is also excellent giving originators something new to talk about besides pricing.

Moving to Bank of Commerce Mortgage was the best decision I could have made and would highly recommend anyone to join the team! – less
Not micromanaged and that is what I love about this company
Post Closing/Final Docs Analyst (Current Employee), San RamonDecember 11, 2012
Pros: they provide free lunches. they don't look over your shoulder when working.
Cons: health care is expensive for families.
I've only been here for 3 months and so far I enjoy coming to work every day. The people here are really nice and management is great! Even though the company has grown they still treat us like we are a family. This job is every thing I hoped for when I was looking for employment. There are times my job can get boring but I try to set goals for myself – more... to motivate me so I can bring the department current. I also do this for management since they are go great to work for. My manager does not micromanage me and I appreciate that. Every day I meet more people and love it. It's good to be back in the mortgage industry as well. Would I recommend Commerce Mortgage, you bet I will. It's a great place to work for and I finally feel like I'm home. Also our CFO comes around off and on and tells us thank you for helping out the company or just to say hi. How many CFO's does that these days? None or very few. – less
Great Place to work and I love the employees that I work with.
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee), Visalia, CADecember 10, 2012
Bank of Commerce Mortgage knows how to take care of their employees. We work as a team to get the job done. We love our borrowers and go the extra mile for them.
Productive, professional, caring environment. They get it done.
Loan officer (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: multiple levels of support. great teamwork. marketing tools and systems.
Cons: none at this point.
I have been a residential loan professional for 25 years and have worked for 8 companies in that time. No other company has demonstrated the level of teamwork and productivity that I see here.

The management team has created an environment that makes loan officers able to perform effectively and on time without burning up other members of the team. – more... All of the teams seem commited to doing the best job possible to close loans ontime and to support that process in any way they can.

The tools made available to support the loan officer and help generate additional business are strong and help build loyal referral relationships.

I feel better supported than I have felt in many years. – less
Helpful, supportive, well organized
Sr. Loan Officer (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CADecember 10, 2012
I have been a Loan Officer since 1992. The last company I worked for had a problem closing loans on time - even on purchase loans, BOCM has a strong determination to close loans on time, especailly when it's a purchase loan! They have people to assist us L/O's, every step of the way. I find them to be helpful, organized and very supportive in all areas. – more... I love it!! – less
Excellent interpersonal team environment, Supportive leadership and a fun place to work
Compliance Supervisor (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits and great morale
This is a great place to work if you want to excel at what you do, take direction from great leadership, be a part of an exciting team environment where you are not just an employee number, you are as important as your counterparts. Everyone here loves what they do and strives to get the job done!
Best Company I've had the Pleasure to Work For
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Danville, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: executive team, operations, technology, marketing
The Executive Team is First Class and will always do what they say they will, if not more. True team environment. I've been associated with several companies through the ups and downs of the industry, and I've found the perfect home here.

Operations, technology, marketing are all One of a Kind!!!
Great work environment!
Post Closing (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 10, 2012
I love BOCM! I have only been here a couple months but I already feel like one of the family. My hours are flexible as long as I work an 8 hour day. I just simply love it here and I look forward to being here a long time.
Productive Workplace
Loan Processor (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2012
Pros: good energy
Cons: stressful at times
All team members are on board for the common goal of getting loans closed and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.
Great family atmoshere. Truly a company that cares about the people
Branch Manager and Senior Loan Officer (Current Employee), Stockton, CaJuly 20, 2012
After joining Bank of Commerce Mortgage we found the system and people we were looking for. From the management, to the work force, to the IT department, everyone exhibits a true "Team Spirit".

It is like a breath of fresh air to know that you are an actual person, not just "another number".

Great room for growth. Product is beyond what i had found – more... in the market place. A direct lender who likes to do loans. – less
The back office rocks. They make me "shine."
Sr. Loan Officer (Current Employee), San DiegoJuly 20, 2012
Pros: great customer service---i am the customer!
My typical day starts at 6:00am. I send out communication with the “back office” to update them on what “needs to happen” this day. My processors/assistants let me know whether my expectations are realistic or not by 10:00. I love them. I do not know “everything”…but my team makes me look like I do. Should I be missing anything, I am given a complete – more... list upfront. I am comforted by the fact that this company pays “top dollar” to the support staff, so I am insured to have these fabulous women as part of my team for a very long time.
My manager can be reached by phone at any time. He is a “wealth of information” and takes on daily challenges with class and integrity. My favorite aspect of this company is how it reflects my values as a business woman. – less

About Commerce Mortgage

Commerce Mortgage is headquartered in San Ramon, California and serves customers from a wide range of locations throughout California, – Read more