IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager (IT PM) with solid experience who plans, directs, and coordinates internal company projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished by performing the following duties directly or through other team members.
The Project Manager should be experienced in producing most of the following deliverables:
- Work individually and lead a team of CommerceHub professionals to implement internally facing strategically important company projects related to infrastructure, software, and financial systems. Perform business analysis and technical analysis in a structured process to accurately and efficiently discover project requirements, task plans, technical issues and resolutions, implementation, roll-out strategy, and project schedule and budget.
- Act as a primary point of contact between teams with respect to IT infrastructure and internal implementation projects. Interact extensively with CommerceHub technical staff to serve internal client’s needs.
IT PM will manage all aspects of internal infrastructure projects and software integration/upgrades
- Initiates project and informs the appropriate team members of new request.
- Works with internal teams and client to further elaborate requests into formal documentation detailing goals, requirements, deliverables and project activities.
- Coordinates the project estimating process to gather estimates and timelines from all teams to reserve resources and establish project timelines and costs.
- Establishes project meetings to ensure team members understand requirements and provide an open forum for Q&A and any status/timeline discussions.
- Monitors activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confers with project personnel to resolve questions or issues.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications, including modification to all project documentation with changes.
- Reviews projects deliverables at key points to ensure they meet requirements.
- Responsible for on-time and on-budget project execution. Responsible for quality, content and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Surveys internal teams to gather feedback on project successes and suggestions for process modifications to further enhance project methodology and execution.
- Works with MS Project Enterprise to produce resource reports and timelines
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Strong Microsoft Project skills; Experience with Project Enterprise and PWA
- Experience in an IT background
- 5 or more years experience in project management
- Strong task management skills
- Exceptional communications and client management skills. Strong written communications skills.
- Familiarity with complex software applications
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with accounting systems
- Analysis and Business Requirements definition experience
- Systems integration experience
CommerceHub offers competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k and outstanding growth opportunities.