The Systems Security Engineer will develop and implement security solutions across the computing environment. The Systems Security Engineer should have a strong background in information security.
The Systems Security Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Administer network and computing systems that enforce security policies and audit controls
- Formulate security architecture recommendations and design security systems
- Solid familiarity with application and network security
- Assist in responses to vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and external audits
- Coordinate and recommend application patches, fixes and disaster recovery procedures in the event of a security breach
- Research emerging technologies to support security enhancements and development efforts
- Conduct risk assessments, penetration tests and diagnose internet security, cyber-crime response and intrusion attempts
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Five years experience in IT security
- Ability to analyze security, network and event logs
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes and procedures and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and trouble shoot at all levels
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with ability to write in clear, concise and organized manner with accuracy
- Proven ability to work in rapidly changing environment with keen attention to detail
CommerceHub® is a leading provider of hosted supplier integration and order management services for multi-channel retailers. We are currently in an exciting period of growth and stability that provides an ideal work environment.
CommerceHub® offers competitive compensation, 401k, health benefits, and outstanding growth opportunities EOE.