This is a full time position and the applicant MUST be an experienced Bookkeeper, fully computer literate and fluent in typical bookkeeping / accounting software like: QuickBooks, PeachTree, Quicken, or Property Management/Financial software, and capable of learning industry specific software. The Bookkeeper needs extensive spreadsheet and word processing experience.
This position requires the employee to work well in a small office environment, follow current office procedures, be a team player, have forward thinking for new projects, and have the ability to work alone. The position entails overseeing multiple bank accounts and processing all facets associated with those accounts.
- Location: Orange, CT
- Experience in Real Estate and especially Commercial Real Estate a plus
- Compensation: $18 - $25 per hour - depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Director of Operations
The Unitarian Church in Westport
- 7 days ago
- 5 days ago
Bookkeeper - Part time
- 8 days ago