Commercial Energy

Commercial Energy Employee Reviews

Growth company that is a fun place to work.
Member of the Team (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 1, 2013
I have been working at Commercial Energy full-time for more than 5 years. We are an intense, passionate group that strives to give our customers the best services to fulfill all their energy needs. As a whole we are a team that is a great family with many of the strengths and weaknesses of many families. We are open and accepting of new ideas, but we expect everyone to try to play at the top of their game most of the time. If you are not productive or effective, you will not be encouraged to stay. We all have passion; it burns bright in every one of us. I am excited to say that I love coming to work every day. The passion drives me to try to improve myself, my work, and my company each day. It is fun, it is exciting, it is addictive. Nowadays, passion seems to be lost in many companies as they grow. The culture of success is lost as employees are added and geographic reach expanded. That has not happened here and everyone is motivated to keep building this commitment to excellence and preservation of the founders’ passion. If you want to work for a company that tries as hard as you do, Commercial Energy is a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Pros
fanatic passionate the pay is outstanding if you are a solid commited employee.
Cons
very intense work environment can be overwhelming at the beginning, then it becomes addictive