Job Overview for CFS Sales Manager:
A progressive, innovative, and high-growth commercial facilities services provider is looking for a Sales / Business Development Manager to join our team in the San Francisco / San Jose area. Only well spoken, professional, college educated, and experienced sales performers with a proven record of success need apply.
We are a premier brand offering the best service, results and client experience in our industry. We require professional, image commensurate representatives that can over-deliver to clients and their company alike. We offer a great compensation package, including competitive base pay, medical and dental benefits, car and business expenses, and an unlimited commission plan. Base pay depends on experience level, and ranges from $60,000 to $80,000 per year. Commission plan ranges from 8% to 15% of sales revenue produced. Expected total compensation for year 1 is $125,000 and over $200,000 by year 2-3.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must. Contract services sales experience, facility and property management knowledge, or experience in property management as a manager or vendor at the Class A facility level is a big plus. Selling contract services to GSA clients is also a plus. Our GSA schedule is already issued, and we are ready to expand.
- Professional face to face customer interaction and sales involvement from initial contact through business closing.
- Ability to sell contract services, and recurring maintenance plans
- Focus on corporate, institutional, government, medical and hospitality industries.
- Responsible for the sales performance and sales goal attainment. Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all service areas so that you may give an effective presentation of the company value proposition
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry productive and relationship building business conversations with end users and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in gaining market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, email, and networking.
Visit our website at www.commercialflooringsolutions.com!