One of Los Angeles’ top commercial real estate brokers, specializing in multi-family investment sales, is looking for a junior agent to mentor. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to develop a career in the exciting, lucrative, fast-paced commercial real estate industry.
Our team provides superior support to our agents including agent training, a full time marketing manager/transaction coordinator and financial analyst.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications, interests and personality traits:
- Self-motivated, driven, and highly disciplined
- Outstanding sales, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Reliable with an exceptional work ethic
- Eager to generate leads, develop relationships and make money
- Strong desire to learn about the investment real estate industry
- Has a California Real Estate license, or is willing to obtain one with our guidance
- Personable and confident with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer/Windows literate
- Available to work both in our West Hollywood office and in the field
- Has reliable transportation and cell phone
Regular responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Business, sales, and marketing skill development
- Daily business prospecting, development, and client correspondence via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Assist high net-worth individuals in achieving their investment goals
- Market research and analysis
This position is paid on a strictly commission basis. A college degree is preferred, but not required.
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position along with your resume.