Immediate opening for a receptionist/administrative assistant for a Class A, high-rise office building in the Galleria area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide courteous and professional service to all tenants, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephone, transfer calls and take accurate messages.
- Administer and distribute mail, overnight deliveries and facsimiles.
- Receive and sign for office deliveries.
- Input and monitor all work orders within Angus Anywhere Work Order System and train new tenants on software.
- Responsible for approving all conference room scheduling and invoicing via Angus Anywhere.
- Maintain tenant and vendor certificates of insurance and monitor all certificate renewals.
- Maintain all tenant and building files.
- Weekly copy and scan payable invoices prior to submittal to corporate office.
- Update tenant emergency contacts and daily email lists and distribute as necessary.
- Ensure the property after hours admittance list is updated and distributed daily.
- Prepare tenant memos and notifications as directed by property manager.
- Order and maintain all office supplies.
- Organize and attend new tenant orientation meetings.
- Assist property manager with other tasks as requested.
2-4 Years of Commercial office building experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Proficient skill level in Word & Excel and knowledge of Angus Anywhere preferred.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent people skills.
Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
Must have professional appearance and dress accordingly.