Commissioning Agents is a leader in establishing new, practical approaches and standards for industry to better deliver and operate manufacturing facilities. Our clients have projects with schedule pressures, financial constraints, business/ energy challenges, and regulatory compliance requirements. When one or more of our employees serve as part of such a project team, the project will have a significantly greater chance of success.
Commissioning Agents has been the standard by which all other similar service providers are judged. We continue to strive for excellence, providing quality teams based on the strength of our corporate reputation.
Commissioning Agents’ employees are well-qualified consultants, engineers or technical specialists. Our employees are highly motivated individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients achieve their project objectives. We offer our employees a balance of quality of life, financial gain and security, and professional advancement and achievement, and as a result, we offer highly motivated professionals for our clients.
Automation/ Control Systems Engineer
- Ensure a safe design, delivery, and startup of new equipment by following safety rules and utilizing project delivery safety programs.
- Create user requirements, technical specifications, and vendor evaluations for automation systems.
- Create and approve functional specifications and design documentation.
- Create and execute computer system validation and commissioning and qualification documentation.
- Develop effective testing and change management strategies.
- Provide technical oversight and support the manufacturing operations areas.
- Provide technical project leadership to team for delivery of Pharmaceutical equipment including automation systems and interfacing to reporting, batch, recipe management, and data historian platforms.
- Develop site strategies and roadmaps for platform and infrastructure systems.
- Must have a bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, or related Engineering field
- Must have experience in managing and programming automation applications.
- Must have experience in managing and programming PLC platforms.
- Must have previous experience in Automation Engineering
- Must have experience in a Process Automation or Process Control technical role.
- Experience in utilizing root cause analysis techniques for the systematic solving of problems.
- Experience with IT systems such as servers, routers, networking, and Microsoft OS platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to be able to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Strong computer skills in a variety of software packages (DeltaV, Syncade, MS Office, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work in a safe manner to ensure the safety of others.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Understand of cGMPs
- Previous experience as an Automation Engineer within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Travel may be required for work, training, conferences, etc.,
- Required to carry a phone or pager to support design, start up and ongoing operations.
- Position will work around various products.
- Position requires person to be willing and able to be qualified to gown in all areas associated with the process in order to support the qualification and ongoing opportunities.
You will be paid at an hourly rate commensurate with education and experience, with time and a half over 40 hours per week. The company provides health insurance for you and your dependents, continuing professional education, paid time off, and a generous retirement contribution. Please provide professional references with resumes.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. CAI does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position