Who We Are
Commissioning Agents, Inc., is a rapidly expanding 300-person professional services organization working across the globe to create change in the industries in which we work. As a member of our team you will work at the leading edge of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional, power generation, and building commissioning industries to advance knowledge and provide industry best-practices to our clients. While our headquarters is located in the United States, we have offices in Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore and China. Please take this opportunity to learn about Commissioning Agents, where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to creating and maintaining a great place to work.
Integral contributor to process automation and validation groups at Commissioning Agents
- Test automation solutions in support of project operations.
- Lead/Support troubleshooting and remediation of process and automation issues.
- Lead/Support automation validation efforts.
- Investigate proprietary automation software/hardware problems with vendors
- Compile/Maintain requirement and design specifications.
- As needed, interface with manufacturing and other end users of the system and implement necessary changes to improve system’s overall efficiency.
- Participate in continual improvement programs as required.
- Support commissioning and qualification activities as required.
- Ensure systems maintain their validated states.
- Follow applicable standard operating procedures while working in validated systems.
- Three to five years of hands-on experience with the following control systems: Rockwell FactoryTalk/ControlLogix, Siemens S7 or Emerson DeltaV.
- Theoretical and applied knowledge of process instrumentation, continuous process control, S88 batch programming, validation and GMP/GAMP regulations applicable to automated systems.
- Strong initiative and integrity as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to apply automation solutions and troubleshoot complex problems on highly automated equipment to address business needs.
- Must have working experience in regulated industries such as Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices or Food and Beverage.
- Must be able to successfully work independently and within teams.
- The Automation Engineer will typically have a B.S or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree and relevant work experience/training.
- If you are looking for an organization where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives, look no further. Commissioning Agents is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. CAI does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- We welcome your interest in our organization and are pleased to accept applications if your background and interests match the work and goals of our company. However, due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we will only respond directly to your application if it matches a current opening and if your qualifications match our needs.
Indeed - 9 months ago