Commonwealth-Altadis Inc, is seeking a Business Development Director FMC to lead the development of the FMC category with CA’s Trade partners through a deep understanding of the FMC portfolio objectives and the identification of commercially beneficial opportunities for both CA and our Trade partners.
- Develop and implement the FMC category ‘Go to Market’ plan through clearly defined trade, channel and customer strategies that deliver against the Business Plan objectives.
- Identify commercial opportunities for the FMC category through the translation of customer, channel and shopper insights into Sales Force or Customer activities.
- Lead the development of Trade programs and promotions that support the delivery of the FMC category objectives through the Trade.
- Utilize shopper insights to develop a strategic activation plan for the FMC category including ranging, assortment, merchandising and POS solutions.
- Build FMC category brand activation programs that align to adult shopper insights and deliver against trade needs.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- 5+ years in progressive sales and/or marketing leadership roles at a management level.
- Track record of performance and achievement of individual and collective team objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning and budgetary control skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to partner and influence cross-functionally within the business environment.
- Experience developing and delivering category strategies and plans.
- Ability to manage and interpret complex concepts and refining them into easily understood practical actions.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard