Commonwealth – Altadis, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support the sales and marketing organization with in-depth market analysis, and both tactical and strategic recommendations to drive commercial and financial success.
- Help internal clients make business decisions by assessing their needs, gathering pertinent data and analyzing the results.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflict.
- Decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and affect relationships.
- Evaluate demographics, competitor activity, prices, distribution channels and marketing outlets to help internal clients develop marketing and sales strategies for existing and future products or service.
- Constantly challenge established methodologies and actively propose new ways of doing things.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a tobacco, Market Research Institute or other FMCG company.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Master Excel, Powerpoint and Access 2010.
- Good understanding of databases structure and relations.
- Some knowledge or experience developing and/or executing cyclical sales planning, sales force coverage planning and strategic allocation of resource
- Attention to detail
- Highly numerate, articulate and with the energy and determination to influence across the sales and marketing team.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously / Effective time management skills / Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Insights oriented (not just data processor).
- Advanced data management skills with expert level understanding of MS Access, MS Excel and database management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economy, Business Administration or Marketing
- Willing to travel as required
- Corporate office environment
- Smoking environment
Indeed - 20 months ago