Pros: wellbeing, sociability, subsidised benefits
Cons: global oppurtunities
• a typical day at work – 8am – 6pm dealing with people, coaching, training and supporting my staff to deliver there outcomes
• what you learned – To become a people leader and also working with stakeholders and analytics
• management – I am a people manager and whilst I manage tasks (work in process).
• your co-workers – Supportive and honest with – more... feedback.
• the hardest part of the job – filing all the paperwork related to 20 staff members
• the most enjoyable part of the job – dealing with people – less