Commonwealth Care Alliance

Commonwealth Care Alliance Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager (Former Employee), Boston MAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Great downtown Boston location
Cons: This sadly has become a togic sinking ship with no hope in site.
This organization had all of the best intentions but they refused to on-board and keep the talent that was required to successfully roll out the Obama One Care Initiative. The atmosphere has gone from bad to unbearable and sadly all of the best talent has chosen to leave the organization.
Great people to work with and company to work for!
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 17, 2015
A place anyone with an understanding of the position will fit right in and with all of the nicest coworkers one can find. Everyone was on top of everything throughout the company.
N.A
not applicable (Current Employee), boston maApril 6, 2015
Growing company requiring more support from teams vs. working alone. Company is going through some changes, hopefully team work is part of the change.
Enjoyable
Compliance and Regulatory (Former Employee), Boston MAMarch 24, 2015
Great job experience. Understanding management. Great Location. Human resources always available. Teamwork promoted.
Commonwealthcare
One Care Assessment Scheduler (Current Employee), Charlestown, MADecember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches and drinks
Cons: 45mn break
Great environment and great co-workers I enjoy the work flow and I get to schedule member over the phone for an assessment.
It's a great management area and nice work
Leadership / Motivation / Teamwork
Clinical Operations Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Input and maintain a variety of databases and spreadsheets
Participate in data collection for reporting purposes
Entering inpatient data ensuring admission and discharge dates are accurate and entered timely
Performs a QC of data on the MDS and enters the MDS data into Mass Health online
Nice place to work if you are wanted
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 28, 2014
Pros: besides the monster i was working for everyone else was super nice
Cons: one sick individual in a 600 employee firm
My boss hated me from the moment I walked in the door. Did not want an assistant and did everything possible to ensure that I failed in the job. I believe management thought she needed an assistant but she was dead set against it and proved it by totally ignoring me from day one. She was the most bitter evil person I have ever had the displeasure to know..
Hard worker, Energetic, Willing to learn, Reliable
Member Services/Dental Coordinator (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 1, 2014
Call center environment, with high call volume. Follow up on emails requesting to assist members with issues and concerns. Perform many eligibility request. Assist members finding a dental provider. Assist members submitting dental appeals on their behalf. Follow up on a daily basis on appeals already submitted to dental vendor. The hardest part of the job is not having enough time in a day to complete all of the tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling gratified for a helping people and making a difference.
Great Place to Work! Excellent Company
Admin (Current Employee), BostonDecember 4, 2013
Pros: benefit offerings, accrued time, nursing loan forgiveness and much more.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is a great company to work for. They have recently been growing quite rapidly and because of this there is a lot of room for growth professionally (as long as you have the skills to do so). The benefit offerings are terrific and they care about their employees. If you work hard, you will be recognized and I have seen this with several of my colleagues.
Horrible
Clinical Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 12, 2013
Cons: paid time off
Not a good place to work at all. I have been here a long time and there is no growth within whatsoever. People are constantly hired externally but not promoted from within.
Program Associate - Business Intelligence (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: telecomuting, team atmosphere, great location
Cons: nonprofit
This is a wonderful place to work, great team atmosphere, fantastic life balance. Most teams offer the option to work from home. This is an up and coming leader in the healthcare industry.

Commonwealth Care Alliance Salaries