Commonwealth Connections Academy

Commonwealth Connections Academy Employee Reviews

An educational forum that enveloped public relations.
Community Coordinator (Former Employee), PADecember 8, 2013
This was an excellent hands-on position that allowed me to use my communications skills and event planning experience in an educational environment. I enjoyed the research and planning aspect of this job. The planning time for events was very reasonable and I was allowed to work and plan independently for family-focused events as well as education field trips for over 500 student in a five county region.
This company DOES Not follow through with promises of PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT with Temporary employees.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: free coffee & tea
Cons: do not honor their promises to employees.
I was notified that I would be receiving a promotion from a Temporary employee to a Permanent employee effective July 1st. On June 24th I was advised that my LAST DAY was June 28th. All of a sudden NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING about my promotion to a PERMANENT employee. I was lied to. Worked there since October 5th, have a Masters in Education. This company CONTINUES to make promises that they do not honor. I was BLINDSIDED by this company that receives STATE. & FEDERAL FUNDING. Persons who are NOT certified are being elevated to these positions.
I believe an investigation is in order.

Commonwealth Connections Academy Salaries