Commonwealth Connections Academy Employee Review

View all Commonwealth Connections Academy reviews

This company DOES Not follow through with promises of PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT with Temporary employees.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2012
I was notified that I would be receiving a promotion from a Temporary employee to a Permanent employee effective July 1st. On June 24th I was advised that my LAST DAY was June 28th. All of a sudden NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING about my promotion to a PERMANENT employee. I was lied to. Worked there since October 5th, have a Masters in Education. This company CONTINUES to make promises that they do not honor. I was BLINDSIDED by this company that receives STATE. & FEDERAL FUNDING. Persons who are NOT certified are being elevated to these positions.
I believe an investigation is in order.
Pros
free coffee & tea
Cons
do not honor their promises to employees.

Other Commonwealth Connections Academy Employee Reviews

Treated like a nonprofessional
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 3, 2017
The leadership at this school does not care about their employees. Teacher input is a joke. It is a dog eat dog environment. The administration only cares about their own careers. I am so glad that I left.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Just a number, no support, only negative input
good
Success Teacher at Harrisburg Drop in Center (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 1, 2017
Great place to work. Must love kids and be willing to work outside of contract required hours. good benefits long term work setting. a place to never leave.