Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employer Reviews

Enjoyable workplace providing care for mentally and physically challenged adults.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: compensation, benefits, and job security.
Cons: working weekends, and holidays.
Medication and treatment pass for residents in a hospital type setting according to daily census. Overall assessments and medication changes per order. The hardest part of my job would be watching a patient digress. The most enjoyable part of my day would be taking care of my patients and watching them thrive.
Great department
Developmental Services Worker I (Current Employee), North Grafton, MAJuly 1, 2014
This is a very morally fulfilling job. Great benefits and compensation. The work is tough but worth it. Coworkers are amazing and almost everyone works as a team. Lacks opportunity for advancement. Upper management is too disconnected to appreciate the work of employees at lower levels. A lot of favoritism and special treatment occurs. The best part – more... of the job is making a difference in individuals lives. – less
It was a flexible job & decent work environment for someone looking to work & go to school.
Case Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 18, 2014
Pros: benefits, flexible supervisors & peaceful work space.
There were highs & lows as with anything in life... I shall say working for the Commonwealth was a great learning experience. I shall carry the wisdom & experience with me for the rest of my life.
Great training and responsibility
Fire Warden- District (Former Employee), StatewideMay 12, 2014
High paced environment with dynamic work responsibilities.
Northampton is racist
Correctional Officer (Current Employee), Northampton, MAMay 9, 2014
If you're not white and you're trying to get hired here its impossible if you don't know someone. It's a white establish but look where we are! Northampton. They can do that. I'm ashamed to work here because of that.
Quest Web UI Application
Senior Consultant in Development (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 9, 2014
• Developed & Architected the Use Case Claimant Tax Intercept, Treasury Offset Program, IRORA, Claimant Manage Debt , Request Debt Waiver, Establish and Manage Claimant Payment plan on uFacts Framework
• Developed Batch Process for Medical Security Plan (MSP) like Marketing, Enrolled, Eligible, Deduction Inbound and Outbound in uFacts Framework batch – more... process using C#.
• Conceptualized and developer the various batches for Tax intercept, ACH Credit, Claimant Payment Plan
• Developed and mentored other team members on various correspondence such as Tax Intercept Notice, Payment Plan Default Notice, Payment plan agreement using uFacts Framework correspondence process
• Architected the entire end to end Debit Card Interfaces for Bank of America and Direct deposit interfaces for Sovereign Bank.
• Developed unit tests using MbUnit – less
Over see 25-30 kids
Group Worker (Current Employee), Taunton, MAApril 7, 2014
Pros: own boss
Cons: no breaks
a VERY STRESSFUL JOB WITH HIGH RISK JUVENILES GREAT CO WORKWERS
A productive and fun work environment
Official Citation (Former Employee), Boston,MAFebruary 10, 2014
I was a painting mural for fenway' s restaurant row that had caught fire. What i enjoyed most, was the freedom to be creative with my paintings. It was fun
productive and fun workplace
Net Developer (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 27, 2013
productive and fun workplace.
Excellent planning
helpfull teammates
productive
Janitor/Custodian (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 4, 2013
landscaping painting general maintenance basic construction cleaning
Excellent benefits
LPN (Current Employee), Taunton, MAAugust 27, 2013
Unbeatable benefits! Perfect job for someone juggling a second job and/or a family
DTA Summary
Clerk III (Current Employee), Roxbury, MAAugust 19, 2013
I am the operator of the office answering hundreds of calls and day assisting clients and doing other duties
very warm and pleasant environment, best team
was hired as an LPN now an RN (Current Employee), Belchertown, MAJuly 10, 2013
work night, I continue to learn each day from both my coworkers, management and the client i take care of. The hardest part is when i have to make decision regarding my client trusting my guts that is the best within my knowledge. The most enjoyable part is when i go home knowing for sure i have made a difference in someones life.
Enjoyed the enviornment , good ratings
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 2, 2013
Pros: bridgewater was an easy commute
Cons: not enough to keep me busy.
The hardest part of the job was not having enough to do. The work was relatively easy, but pretty boring.
Productive place to work
Job Service Rep (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 26, 2013
Very rewarding work. Assisting the unemployed. Learnt how to interact with customers over the phone. Learnt how to calm down upset claimants.
Professional atmosphere
Social Worker (Former Employee), Lowell, MAJune 26, 2013
Pros: great working atmoshere.
Cons: not many.
Managed caseload of at risk youth and their families including and not limited to : crisis intervention, court proceedings, placement of youth, and providing services to help stregten the family.
Volunteer community servant
Volunteer Veterans Agent (Current Employee), MAJune 25, 2013
Provided service to Veterans in helping them attain benefits
My favorite place
Program Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee), Westborough, MAJune 24, 2013
I have heard it has changed alot since ImBev bought it, but I loved it there when it was still an American company.
Great work place. Supportive staff
Residential House Manager (Former Employee), Hawthorne MassJune 20, 2013
Learned a great deal working for the Public sector. great people to support and work with .
Very dull workplace, slow-paced
Toll Collector (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJune 13, 2013
Pros: the amount of breaks we received.
Cons: very secluded in a box, no engagement with people for long at all.
Handing out tickets/collecting toll fare from patrons. Management was very helpful at all times when needed. I didn't really work to closely with employees, everyone pretty much had their own booth. No hard part to the job. The most enjoyable part was how laid back the job was.

1 2 3