You are adventuresome, innovative, curious and accountable. Functioning as the subject matter expert for digital campaign work you will stay current on the latest social and digital marketing developments in order to identify current and future opportunities to acquire and engage consumers and professionals for our collaboration work. Your work will help to deliver the right consumers for various global brands.
Who You Are/What You Will Do
- You can manage marketing campaigns using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogging and other social networking and digital opportunities.
- You recommend improvements and participate in the development of best practices for social and digital marketing initiatives and the overall consumer experience, to increase conversations, consumer engagement, and optimization; evaluate and report on all aspects of performance.
- Collaboration with key cross-functional groups in developing and executing social and digital marketing campaigns in support of our clients (global brands who have retained us to help them collaborate with the consumers who matter most to their business) is a must.
- You know how to develop and manage RTB, and PPC campaigns from start to finish with knowledge of keyword / search behavior analysis, strategic landing page and ad copy creation, conversion tracking, reporting and optimization.
- You thrive on results and analyze the performance of the campaigns, reviewing results by tactic to optimize interactions with our client’s audiences.
- You will provide regular performance reports to internal stakeholders.
- Your initiative and curiosity combine to get things done with knowledge of how to make it even better the next time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Communications, 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years focused on creating and managing social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, platforms and practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Experience with keyword research, ad serving, pay per click, RTB, e-mail campaigns, testing and tracking.
- Excellent technical skills, illustrating professional expertise with social media technologies and advanced knowledge of tools like blogs, social networks, forums, and podcasts.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player to build out scalable marketing campaigns which will positively impact results for our clients.
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools.
- Ability to bring insight into the link between web, mobile, social, and digital media
- Understanding of the production process for online marketing tactics across copy, creative, landing pages, etc.
- Excellent project management skills and experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensuring follow-through on every matter.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with generating ideas and working under minimal guidance.
- Positive, team player with ‘roll up your sleeves’, service-oriented attitude.
Communispace Corporation, www.communispace.com, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is the consumer collaboration agency uniquely equipped to harness the power and inspiration of consumers to drive business growth. Founded in 1999, the company has created more than 500 customer communities for industry leaders including: Kraft, Hewlett-Packard, Charles Schwab, Hallmark, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Hilton Hotels Corporation and many more.
Communispace offers excellent benefits for every employee; health and dental coverage; 401K plan; life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurances; flexible spending account; tuition reimbursement; and flexible time off which includes vacation, sick, personal, community service and holidays.
Indeed - 11 months ago