Communication Solutions Employee Reviews

sales environment fast paced
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 13, 2017
I worked for this company for over 5 years at first the commission was great then over the years they changed it so it wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with management or the upset customers we called. The upper management are very dirty and the games they play with your biweekly checks. For someone good at sales it was better to stay on the phones but if promoted to a manager you are guaranteed a set amount.
Pros
a lot of free food
Cons
inconstant pay, waste of time
Best place I've ever worked
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 2, 2017
This place was stressful and very helpful it made me become more assertive. I came out of my shell I used to be super shy and hate being on the phone but I was on the phone with customers every 2 seconds and I got better each time I went in to work and got on the phone. This job really helped and best place to work if you need some sales representative experience
Pros
Got to put yourself on break and lunch break
Cons
The one break was 15 mins and if that ran out you couldn't go to bathroom or anything
High Turn Over and Lack of Opportunity
Phone Sales (Former Employee) –  Joplin MOOctober 6, 2017
Communication Solution had extremely high turn over. The pay and benefits structure encouraged it. The management was rather casual for an office environment. I was a top performer on the particular project that I worked on and sold. I felt very constricted because they would not let me learn and work any other projects. Most employees worked on several different projects.

The max was 200 percent of goal. Sometimes my weekly averages were close to 300 percent of goal, so I feel like I was shorted pay. Also, I missed work for dentist appointment or something and was short a few hours one week even with a doctors note, they would keep all commission and only pay $8/hour.
Pros
Decent money for the amount of responsibility that the job required.
Cons
They had a max pay cap, so I did not get all the commission that I earned. There was lack of opportunity for advancement.
Chance to make good money but you have to pray they actually pay you the money that you made
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 29, 2017
I learned a good bit about sales and made it to top seller a few times but I wasn't payed for all of the sales I made on countless occasions. This is what took me away from the company after only being there a few months. When I confronted my team lead they took it up with manager and it was just said that I would be compensated next pay check then nothing would happen. Then it would repeat over and over again.
Entry
Customer service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 28, 2017
Entry level Great opportunity. Upbeat work environment. Could use better Team leads, managers and trainers. They try there best. complicated pay comparively.
If You Love High Functioning Drug Users
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 18, 2017
CST is possibly the most ridiculous and corrupt building I have ever worked in. It's like a high school with old people who can't lay off the drugs for even a day. Don't work there.
had wonderful supervisor
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 12, 2017
was a great place to work after having my first child, very flexible and fund environment to get back into work force. Supervisor left so that pushed me to find full time work
A typical day at work
Retail Marketer (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at work usually starts with me walking into the store. I would usually greet my fellow co workers. and then login to my computer station. after that i'm put into a meeting where they tell us what we'll be selling that day. After the meeting we sit down and dial on the phone for 2 hours. Getting various answering machines and also getting many angry customers over the phone. but you usually just have to deal with it. after the 2 hours you have a 10 min break and another meeting. they try to boost your moral so you can sell more. the staff is very supportive there in helping you get a sale. then 2 more hours pass and you go home.
Pros
Very Nice
Cons
Short break, the task gets repetative
Awful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MissouriAugust 6, 2017
It was dirty and they made you sell stuff to people who couldn't afford it. They threatened your job daily for not meeting sales goals and and yelled constantly
People were very rude
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2017
Cussing and anyone could work there, I know a lot of people sell drugs that work there. Not very professional at all. Just a horrible place to work all together
Great company to work for!
Training Salesman (Current Employee) –  El Reno, OKJuly 18, 2017
Was most definitely my favorite company to work for. Just not always a good guaranteed paycheck even when you have done all the work that you can. Sales based job for AT&T.
productivity
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 16, 2017
a typical day at work for me was staying busy i also learned alot about the systems of selling internet home phone and tv the management team was ok but it definitely could use a little work the workplace culture was great and the hardest part about the job was trying to reach my goals for the day of sales and the most enjoyable part was talking to customers on the phone all day long.
Pros
hour long lunch break
Cons
short breaks
productive workplace
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 10, 2017
There is always something fun going on. They offer commission, spiff for sales, and games so that you can win money or other great gifts. The sales floor is buzzing, and fun.
Pros
Free food, games, commission
good place
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 1, 2017
Nice supervisor willing to work with you understandable nice employment highly enjoyable fun atmosphere nice people equipments all right and a positive atmosphere
Pros
free soda
csr
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJune 23, 2017
Fulfill Customer Service Representative Assignment five days a week in a high paced contact call center that helps clients acquire new customers while increasing the loyalty and satisfaction of the current customer base. Also, prospecting for new business, selling to a targeted list, or spreading the word about a new product.
Great job to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 12, 2017
One of best jobs to make big money out you put plenty of effort in it and do absolute best to sell products and offer upgrade to already existing customers.
Pros
Vending machines in cafeteria
Cons
Too short breaks if you smoke cigarettes
Excellent job
Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 3, 2017
Could use a little work but it's still ok they could give extra training when it is needed and the computers and systems must always be up to date....
Decent atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 15, 2017
The work you would do itself is great. Most of the management is amazing. They do, however, treat employees as if they are expendable. Everyone is a number.
Pros
smoking areas, lunch rooms, frequent breaks
Cons
not enough break time for shifts, upper management needs a lot of work
Wish this company was still in existance
Area Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  ElmiraNovember 28, 2016
Continual learning environment.
Strong company leadership.
The opportunity for new projects everyday
Flexible hours
Great team members to work with and learn from
bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 14, 2016
Terrible company to work for . Paychecks always late and incorrect amount and management will not correct it.