Communication Solutions

Communication Solutions Employer Reviews

Very Communicative
Salesperson (Former Employee), Joplin, MONovember 3, 2014
When I worked there it was not the best jop for me. I do not like getting yelled at all day and feel im being a intrudor, My management was very good.
Great atmosphere no room for advancement
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 30, 2014
No room for advancement great people to work with. I worked with them for 6 and half years and stayed at about the same level within the company. My boss was great and taught me alot.
Well structured
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 23, 2014
My experience at this office was very positive for my professional career. It was a very organized and the goals were very clear, making it easier on the employees to perform and focus on what needed to be done at any determined time.
Great Experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Juan, P.R.August 11, 2014
Love the team I worked with! Like a new family in only few months. Had to find another job because I needed more hours and benefits. Other than that the experience is great!
productive and fun workplace
Phone Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: unsanitary bathroom
I learned good phone etiquette. However, the hardest part of the job was getting the customers to buy the product
Good experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 20, 2014
Great manager,
A family atmosphere with the atmosphere
good sales experience
The most enjoyable part of the job is being the best at sales
an interesting place......could be a career if you like that type of thing
Phone sales specialist (Current Employee), Joplin, MOApril 15, 2014
The management is really great and experienced.....they really try to work with people. There's a wide age range so an eclectic pool of people to get to know. The pay is not great.....but in management or continuous goal-met status it has the potential to be excellent.
never happy with anything
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 17, 2014
Pros: as many hrs you need
Cons: no work/life balance
they were horrible with there employees, my daycare called and said I had to come get my baby bc he was sick, they told me it was unacceptable and I had to find someone to watch him and come back or I would get wrote up. They are always shorting ppl on their commission and paychecks.
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 20, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of sending out emails, putting in time for any hourly employees to a spreadsheet and sending it to payroll twice a month. Also included processing any type of paper work that needed to me scanned in such as files or any mail that needed to go out. I have learned much from this company such as using excel more and – more... learing more about how processes work thru the company. The co-workers are good people and will help with anything that you had asked for. – less
Cst
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Joplin, MONovember 30, 2013
Pros: sit down job
Cons: short breaks
Working part time I would arrive at 5pm make calls till 7 then go for a 10 minute break and get back on phones till 9pm
Nice atmosphere with good benefits
Customer Service Representative/Sales Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, MONovember 2, 2013
The company is a wonderful place to work overall. There was a semi-relaxed work environment and great incentives.
Very stressful and demanding
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Joplin, MOAugust 9, 2013
Pros: ten minute breaks every two hours, and free lunch cookouts on holidays.
Cons: if you were too understanding to the customer and didn't rebuttal them at least two times, you would get a write up.
A typical day at CST, you go to your bay, put on your headset, and begin taking outbound calls. Some days it would be a 15 minute span of sitting there waiting for a call, then when you receive a call it would be an answering machine. Other days you would get calls constantly, some happy, most not.
Interesting place to work
Business Intelligence SQL Database Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxOctober 9, 2012
Pros: i had my own office, tolerable environment.
Cons: i came in at a time where a lot of transitions were taking place.
Communication Solutions was more of a learning experience for me than anything. Working here was a stepping stone for my career. The biggest thing that I accomplished was reverse engineering the sales import process. It took me 5 months to try to rescrap the process from scratch, especially with a process that I did not create.
Great place to start a sales career.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OklahomaFebruary 28, 2012
If you are young and wanting to get started in Sales this is a great place to work.
Nice Company less chances to promote.
Administration Staff (Current Employee), Dehra Dun, ULNovember 14, 2012
Working with this company i have so many experiences i have learned lots of things.