Communication Solutions Employee Reviews

had wonderful supervisor
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 12, 2017
was a great place to work after having my first child, very flexible and fund environment to get back into work force. Supervisor left so that pushed me to find full time work
A typical day at work
Retail Marketer (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at work usually starts with me walking into the store. I would usually greet my fellow co workers. and then login to my computer station. after that i'm put into a meeting where they tell us what we'll be selling that day. After the meeting we sit down and dial on the phone for 2 hours. Getting various answering machines and also getting many angry customers over the phone. but you usually just have to deal with it. after the 2 hours you have a 10 min break and another meeting. they try to boost your moral so you can sell more. the staff is very supportive there in helping you get a sale. then 2 more hours pass and you go home.
Pros
Very Nice
Cons
Short break, the task gets repetative
Awful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MissouriAugust 6, 2017
It was dirty and they made you sell stuff to people who couldn't afford it. They threatened your job daily for not meeting sales goals and and yelled constantly
People were very rude
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2017
Cussing and anyone could work there, I know a lot of people sell drugs that work there. Not very professional at all. Just a horrible place to work all together
Great company to work for!
Training Salesman (Current Employee) –  El Reno, OKJuly 18, 2017
Was most definitely my favorite company to work for. Just not always a good guaranteed paycheck even when you have done all the work that you can. Sales based job for AT&T.
productivity
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 16, 2017
a typical day at work for me was staying busy i also learned alot about the systems of selling internet home phone and tv the management team was ok but it definitely could use a little work the workplace culture was great and the hardest part about the job was trying to reach my goals for the day of sales and the most enjoyable part was talking to customers on the phone all day long.
Pros
hour long lunch break
Cons
short breaks
productive workplace
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 10, 2017
There is always something fun going on. They offer commission, spiff for sales, and games so that you can win money or other great gifts. The sales floor is buzzing, and fun.
Pros
Free food, games, commission
good place
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 1, 2017
Nice supervisor willing to work with you understandable nice employment highly enjoyable fun atmosphere nice people equipments all right and a positive atmosphere
Pros
free soda
csr
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJune 23, 2017
Fulfill Customer Service Representative Assignment five days a week in a high paced contact call center that helps clients acquire new customers while increasing the loyalty and satisfaction of the current customer base. Also, prospecting for new business, selling to a targeted list, or spreading the word about a new product.
Great job to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 12, 2017
One of best jobs to make big money out you put plenty of effort in it and do absolute best to sell products and offer upgrade to already existing customers.
Pros
Vending machines in cafeteria
Cons
Too short breaks if you smoke cigarettes
Excellent job
Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 3, 2017
Could use a little work but it's still ok they could give extra training when it is needed and the computers and systems must always be up to date....
Decent atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 15, 2017
The work you would do itself is great. Most of the management is amazing. They do, however, treat employees as if they are expendable. Everyone is a number.
Pros
smoking areas, lunch rooms, frequent breaks
Cons
not enough break time for shifts, upper management needs a lot of work
Wish this company was still in existance
Area Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  ElmiraNovember 28, 2016
Continual learning environment.
Strong company leadership.
The opportunity for new projects everyday
Flexible hours
Great team members to work with and learn from
bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 14, 2016
Terrible company to work for . Paychecks always late and incorrect amount and management will not correct it.
Easy and fun
Sales Rep. (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 1, 2016
The managers are fun and very friendly. I enjoyed helping people and talking to people face to face. I worked in the mens department and every single person was wonderful and helpful
Pros
company kitchen
Cons
non
Not the best
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMay 25, 2016
Worked for commsol for over a year. It was not the best experience I have ever had. They would say one thing and do another.
Chinese Sweat Shop
Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 13, 2016
Communication Solutions is hands down the absolute worst place I have ever worked! They're completely unprofessional, unpredictable, and unreliable. They "keep track" of your hours, no clock on or docking sheet whatsoever and refuse to fix their mistakes. I was stripped of every dollar of commission as well as attendance bonus even though I had immaculate sales and perfect attendance. My former manager had run the floor for 3 years, they removed all of the tenured agents to inbound leaving her with newbies, therefore setting her up for failure and tossed her back on phones. The people are vile, and rude. CS as a whole is negative and they are truly con artists. I would NEVER refer anyone to work there! It is so wretched I've contacted the BBB and have discussed options with a few attorneys.
Horrible environment
Voice Support (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 14, 2016
Management will yell at you all day due to anger management issues and a lack of social competence. A high turnover rate of employees is a red flag that the company has difficulty retaining employees due to the stressful work conditions. Management will turn up music on the weekends with speakers making it impossible do perform job duties while on the phone and then come up with an excuse to justify it. Management constantly threatens punishment via termination as a least efficient behavior change method. Management is not receptive to employee feedback and has a paternalistic and hierarchical leadership structure. Upper Management is primarily Euro-American males.
Pros
NOthing
Cons
Managment yelling at you all day.
Fun Co-Workers but Not emotionally good place to work at
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 11, 2016
The people you call can be very rude and hurtful.
The managers didn't seem to care too much.
Co-workers made it tolerable to work at.
terrible company Run!! the high stars reviews are from mgmt
outbound (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 16, 2015
They yell all the time at you! your going to call people who have been called many times a day. your not going to sale anything to a willing customer. They call it a hard close when you kinda force people into something they don't want to do.
Pros
Cons
everything