Communication Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun Co-Workers but Not emotionally good place to work at
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 11, 2016
The people you call can be very rude and hurtful.
The managers didn't seem to care too much.
Co-workers made it tolerable to work at.
terrible company Run!! the high stars reviews are from mgmt
outbound (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 16, 2015
They yell all the time at you! your going to call people who have been called many times a day. your not going to sale anything to a willing customer. They call it a hard close when you kinda force people into something they don't want to do.
Pros
Cons
everything
Communication Solutions
Expert (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 19, 2015
While working as a Customer Service Expert for the past (4) years my job was largely associated with providing a powerful, positive customer service experience that reflects on every one of our clients, while answering the phones, gathering information and scheduling appointments. My experiences as a Customer Service Expert taught me to be more compassionate, patient and understanding of others.
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 6, 2015
On a typical day one would answer 30- 40 calls per day relating to new set ups as well as billing questions. The managers work close to employees to make sure they succeed.
Pros
Commission
Cons
short breaks
Repetitive, But fun workplace with constantly changing management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKOctober 2, 2015
Typical work day would start off very slow, deposits and clean up done from the day before. Then customers flow steadily throughout the day, more so on weekends.

I learned the systems of working at a 3rd party retailer for AT&T services and products.

Management consistently changed during my tenure there.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers with prepaid services

Personally met lots of people in the norman area that were eager to bring me to their place of employment.

Small company with a corporate like business structure
Pros
Hours were decent, always interesting
Cons
Benefits weren't very good and management constantly changed
Sales Call Center
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 27, 2015
Basically if you don't make sales, you will be fired at some point. Its a normal sales call center, if you have worked in call centers you get it, if not, well you better be ready to not take no for an answer!! If you don't make sales, well, they will threaten your job daily...that is just how it is!
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
management sucks, they pick favorites, usually its the one making sales that week.
Good hours, Decent pay, but poor work environment
telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Joplin MoAugust 31, 2015
The place is ran by high school kids. Literally. Very screwy place too. They will tell you that you owe hours when you don't. The managers pick favorites. I got lucky and had the only good maneger on the campaign I was on. Still had to deal with the other ones who where fresh out of high school. This is a great job for high school kids. Most people who work there are high school kids or people who have a bad record and can't get hired anywhere else. Lots of drama and people who do drugs.
Pros
Breaks, good hours, overtime if needed.
Cons
bad management, lots of yelling, rude people, screwy people
your just a butt in the chair
customer care representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield moAugust 26, 2015
I was there for around 4 months they hire a ton of people and then fire them all, there's no job security at all. The calls are back to back and yet they still let people go they have managers on the call floor to keep the calls down.. Most of the managers think there better than you. Also if you miss one day you get wrote up and you loose your attendance bonus so if you miss one day its around $130 gone.
Pros
free holiday lunch
Cons
horrible bathrooms, no job security
love rewards for exceeding goals
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 26, 2015
Clean bay, good phone etiquette, and a positive attitude are daily essentials. Excellent product knowledge coupled with dedication to customer satisfaction would be the main cause for most kudos calls and respected sales numbers.
Pros
friendly work enviroment
Cons
short breaaks
non professional bar atmosphere
agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2015
A bunch a teenagers and druggies with filthy mouths work there. I have never heard such language in my life. Managers did not care about professionalism and often acted as bad as the teenagers.
A lot of yelling
Hiree (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 7, 2015
Managers and employees do a lot of yelling all day long despite employees trying to talk on the phone with customers. They don't tell you during the interview or training that you will be yelled at and it will be really noisy.
Cons
Yelling
Good and bad
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  JoplinMay 23, 2015
Dealing with every day people can be stressful, on top of running different computer programs at a time it can be a stressful environment but it can also be very rewarding.
fun and productive workplace very nice working conditions.
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 19, 2015
typical day included a team meeting at the start of the day then prepared for cold calling then proceed to call prospect customers for a few hours till lunch then after lunch have another team meeting talking about what challenges or obstacles we had to over come to make a sale after which we dialed more until it was time to go home.
Pros
had a gaming station you could play during lunch/break
Cons
the noise of all the other employees talking at once in a small area.
Good coworkers, helpful management, and flexible scheduling.
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 27, 2015
The hardest part of my job is the repetitive actions of calling day in and day out, also being in a chair not moving is a bummer to. The new management is really great and helpful. My coworkers are the best, every time I'm feeling down or i need help they are always right there for me.
Pros
Locked in hours, Occasional fun events, occasional free lunch
Cons
short breaks and lunch, repetitive, small bays
Very Communicative
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 3, 2014
When I worked there it was not the best jop for me. I do not like getting yelled at all day and feel im being a intrudor, My management was very good.
Great atmosphere no room for advancement
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 30, 2014
No room for advancement great people to work with. I worked with them for 6 and half years and stayed at about the same level within the company. My boss was great and taught me alot.
Well structured
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 23, 2014
My experience at this office was very positive for my professional career. It was a very organized and the goals were very clear, making it easier on the employees to perform and focus on what needed to be done at any determined time.
Great Experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, P.R.August 11, 2014
Love the team I worked with! Like a new family in only few months. Had to find another job because I needed more hours and benefits. Other than that the experience is great!
productive and fun workplace
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 17, 2014
I learned good phone etiquette. However, the hardest part of the job was getting the customers to buy the product
Pros
good salary
Cons
unsanitary bathroom
an interesting place......could be a career if you like that type of thing
Phone sales specialist (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 15, 2014
The management is really great and experienced.....they really try to work with people. There's a wide age range so an eclectic pool of people to get to know. The pay is not great.....but in management or continuous goal-met status it has the potential to be excellent.