Communication Solutions

Communication Solutions Employer Reviews

an interesting place......could be a career if you like that type of thing
Phone sales specialist (Current Employee), Joplin, MOApril 15, 2014
The management is really great and experienced.....they really try to work with people. There's a wide age range so an eclectic pool of people to get to know. The pay is not great.....but in management or continuous goal-met status it has the potential to be excellent.
never happy with anything
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 17, 2014
Pros: as many hrs you need
Cons: no work/life balance
they were horrible with there employees, my daycare called and said I had to come get my baby bc he was sick, they told me it was unacceptable and I had to find someone to watch him and come back or I would get wrote up. They are always shorting ppl on their commission and paychecks.
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 20, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of sending out emails, putting in time for any hourly employees to a spreadsheet and sending it to payroll twice a month. Also included processing any type of paper work that needed to me scanned in such as files or any mail that needed to go out. I have learned much from this company such as using excel more and – more... learing more about how processes work thru the company. The co-workers are good people and will help with anything that you had asked for. – less
Nice atmosphere with good benefits
Customer Service Representative/Sales Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, MONovember 2, 2013
The company is a wonderful place to work overall. There was a semi-relaxed work environment and great incentives.
Very stressful and demanding
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Joplin, MOAugust 9, 2013
Pros: ten minute breaks every two hours, and free lunch cookouts on holidays.
Cons: if you were too understanding to the customer and didn't rebuttal them at least two times, you would get a write up.
A typical day at CST, you go to your bay, put on your headset, and begin taking outbound calls. Some days it would be a 15 minute span of sitting there waiting for a call, then when you receive a call it would be an answering machine. Other days you would get calls constantly, some happy, most not.
Was a good work place, for people that don't let things get to them
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Joplin, MOMay 28, 2013
Pros: paid breaks, people
Cons: boring
Basically calling people and getting hung up on all day was not the funnest, but it was worth it for the money. I was only there a short time, so i learnd little. The managers were pretty awesome, and helped me a ton. Coworkers also helped me when i asked, and they kept me entertained when i didn't have calls. the hardest part was having to sit in the – more... chair for ten hours a day, because i got sick. but the most enjoyable part was either the money or the people there. – less
Interesting place to work
Business Intelligence SQL Database Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxOctober 9, 2012
Pros: i had my own office, tolerable environment.
Cons: i came in at a time where a lot of transitions were taking place.
Communication Solutions was more of a learning experience for me than anything. Working here was a stepping stone for my career. The biggest thing that I accomplished was reverse engineering the sales import process. It took me 5 months to try to rescrap the process from scratch, especially with a process that I did not create.
Great place to start a sales career.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OklahomaFebruary 28, 2012
If you are young and wanting to get started in Sales this is a great place to work.
Nice Company less chances to promote.
Administration Staff (Current Employee), Dehra Dun, ULNovember 14, 2012
Working with this company i have so many experiences i have learned lots of things.