Communication Employee Reviews

Typical Call Center
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Joplin MOJanuary 4, 2013
Very high turn over rate, limited time in training to memorize stuff, decent job for a high school student
Good Work Enviorment.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Joplin, MOSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: hardly no breaks
We would have a meeting before we started off the work day, and inbetween breaks to review where we at and how much of what we need to sell. I learned that being a Telemarketer is not for everyone, because you have to be able to handle people being very rude. Management was really good where i was, they made our job as fun as they could even with a little bit of team competitions. The hardest part of the job over all was mainly selling as much as you could with out the sell getting rejected because you didnt say something right or gave them false information. I enjoyed being able to talk to many different people around the U.S and trying to provide them with better services then what they currently had.
Part-time polling position, difficult and challenging
Telephone Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 26, 2012
Pros: interesting polling across the united states, particularly about candidates, the elections, and opinions about national concerns.
Cons: stress, pressure and difficult polls (calling people, especially about politics).
The work day was afternoon shift. I learned to use then-new computer technology while polling people nationwide on phone. The pace was sometimes stressful due to getting compliance from people called, meeting management quotas, and meeting supervisors' expectations. The work was usually interesting since we polled citizens on political and social questions. Much time burning with no-calls and unresponsive calls.
Lovely residents, lovely aides, lovely workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Joplin, MOMarch 19, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed helping these people. My co workers were great, and the relationships that I had with the residents made the whole job worthwhile.