Communications Employee Reviews

I continue to grow and learn in the Event Operations department
Event Services (Current Employee) –  Hershey, PAAugust 30, 2016
Taking care of five venues on the Hershey complex is no small task, teamwork and communication helps make this possible! Having to plan, organize, and communicate for all the events that go on in a years time is made a little easier with the great management and team I have been surrounded by. The long days and nights some times makes the job hard, but the supervisors and co-workers are right there to help when needed.
My view on employment
Outside Plant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2016
I usually start early and prioritize my task, I learned that the more regimented the day is the easier it is to accomplish your goals, I have managed in some fashion most of my life I enjoy managing and have been told on many occasions I do a great job. My coworkers and I get along well and help each other when necessary. the hardest part is finding great help. Without great people you will fail. I enjoy making a difference, my reward company success and my coworkers success
High-Volume call Center
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAAugust 9, 2016
A typical High Volume call center. Trained on new programs very well. Slight advancement. Professional - High demanding.
Communications Center
Director of Employee Development (Current Employee) –  Franklin, PAJuly 1, 2016
A fun place to work! Management works well with all employees. Great, affordable benefits for full time employees. Part time and full time employees earn vacation time.
Excellent Opportunities
Owner/Technician (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 21, 2016
It is a very enjoyable work environment. It tends to have very flexible hours when needed. It is a well stressful at individual times.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful
Great career starter
Electronic Technician (ET) (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 2, 2016
United States Coast Guard reserves is a great way to begin your career while gaining professional experience, security clearance and ample networking opportunities. And dont fail to mention other benefits that come along with the job, such as Tri-Care Reserve Select and Tuition Assistance.
Pros
Great career developer
Cons
military
Easy Money
Performance Coach / Sales Manager / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 28, 2016
It was easy money. The Management and the hours are a joke. But the money was good. The training is pretty simple. The Management and upper management are easy to get along with, but dont expect much out of them. Make sure you keep track of your sales or you will not be paid for them.
Volunteered in library
Volunteer preforming clerical support work (Former Employee) –  Maplewood MNOctober 15, 2015
Helped children check out books, and put covers on hard cover books and paperbacks. I also helped the librarian put strips in the book for security reasons.
bad place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 5, 2014
bad place to work they will let you go if you get sick with pneumonia even if they have a drs note
Excellent place to learn about journalism.
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkAugust 16, 2014
Great place to learn about business journalism. Learned about the basics of writing about law, accounting and advertising.
Great company to work with
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington,DCJanuary 7, 2014
A typical day at work will start by reviewing the voice mail and emails received from contractors. Generate invoices and answer questions of AP/AR department
Pros
Family enviroment
Overall company
Senior Wireless Consultant/Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 14, 2013
Very poor they still owe me a months of pay. They have violated many federal and state laws in regards to pay and the workplace environment.
Very good experience
Undergraduate Research (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2013
Had a very good experience in a very friendly environment with supportive individuals.
Manage the company's cash and payables
Corporate Treasurer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 15, 2013
A typical day at work included managing the AP, managing the cash and working on banking relationships. Many times I felt that I could add more value to the company. Management family members of this privately owned company. My co-workers were really great people, but they were very inexperienced. The hardest part of the job was relating to a very inexperienced group of managers. The best part was the people.
Pros
Solid Company
Cons
Inexperience of the Company Management
Data collection
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 9, 2013
CCI is a company that focuses on political polling, but dabbles in other types of data collection in non election years.

The company has been around a long time and has morphed over the years.

It's been 13 years since I worked for CCI and any review I could provide would be outdated.

I can say that I truly enjoyed my tenure with CCI and that I learned quite a bit.
Pros
Very busy during election years
Cons
Can be slower paced during non-election years
Great Company
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MaJuly 1, 2013
Great Company, I do not like the Drive.
I like selling SaaS, and Voice & Data Services.
Telephone Systems.
Bad environment
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 13, 2012
People working there were not professional at all; stressful environment and not enough pay
Sold and marketed home media products (Verizon Fios, Bell South communications, AT&T Uverse) to single family units and Multi-family units.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 10, 2012
• Sold to customers door to door, discussing their current home media solution and offering additional value on behalf of whichever client I was representing. Verizon, Bell South communications, and AT&T Uverse were our main clients.
• Managed, effectively, a team of thirty sales professionals in Long Island, NY. Responsibilities included maintaining an applicable sales approach to given territories.
• Recruiting, coaching, training and motivating sales staff. Communicating challenges with Clients as well As upper management. Set and exceeded sales goals that surpassed expectations within any given market.
• Promoted to Regional Sales Manager and acquired markets in Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; San Diego, CA; Pensacola, FL; and Branson, MO.
• Traveled managed motivated and led a sales force of seventy five to one hundred sales professionals simultaneously across the country.
• Hosted and assembled motivational conference calls with sales professionals across the country.
• Ensured all client expectations were met and handled any compliance issues.
• Insured proper permitting in any given territory.
• Collected and prepared sales numbers for all clients, participated in weekly conference calls to discuss projected sales numbers and sales goals achieved.
• Provided key demographics to clients in the territories assigned