Communications

Communications Employer Reviews

Excellent place to learn about journalism.
Manager (Former Employee), New York, New YorkAugust 16, 2014
Great place to learn about business journalism. Learned about the basics of writing about law, accounting and advertising.
Great company to work with
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Washington,DCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: family enviroment
A typical day at work will start by reviewing the voice mail and emails received from contractors. Generate invoices and answer questions of AP/AR department
Overall company
Senior Wireless Consultant/Sales Rep (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 14, 2013
Very poor they still owe me a months of pay. They have violated many federal and state laws in regards to pay and the workplace environment.
Very good experience
Undergraduate Research (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2013
Had a very good experience in a very friendly environment with supportive individuals.
Manage the company's cash and payables
Corporate Treasurer (Former Employee), West Chester, PASeptember 15, 2013
Pros: solid company
Cons: inexperience of the company management
A typical day at work included managing the AP, managing the cash and working on banking relationships. Many times I felt that I could add more value to the company. Management family members of this privately owned company. My co-workers were really great people, but they were very inexperienced. The hardest part of the job was relating to a very inexperienced – more... group of managers. The best part was the people. – less
Data collection
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: very busy during election years
Cons: can be slower paced during non-election years
CCI is a company that focuses on political polling, but dabbles in other types of data collection in non election years.

The company has been around a long time and has morphed over the years.

It's been 13 years since I worked for CCI and any review I could provide would be outdated.

I can say that I truly enjoyed my tenure with CCI and that I learned – more... quite a bit. – less
Great Company
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Waltham, MaJuly 1, 2013
Great Company, I do not like the Drive.
I like selling SaaS, and Voice & Data Services.
Telephone Systems.
Bad environment
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 13, 2012
People working there were not professional at all; stressful environment and not enough pay
Sold and marketed home media products (Verizon Fios, Bell South communications, AT&T Uverse) to single family units and Multi-family units.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 10, 2012
• Sold to customers door to door, discussing their current home media solution and offering additional value on behalf of whichever client I was representing. Verizon, Bell South communications, and AT&T Uverse were our main clients.
• Managed, effectively, a team of thirty sales professionals in Long Island, NY. Responsibilities included maintaining – more... an applicable sales approach to given territories.
• Recruiting, coaching, training and motivating sales staff. Communicating challenges with Clients as well As upper management. Set and exceeded sales goals that surpassed expectations within any given market.
• Promoted to Regional Sales Manager and acquired markets in Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; San Diego, CA; Pensacola, FL; and Branson, MO.
• Traveled managed motivated and led a sales force of seventy five to one hundred sales professionals simultaneously across the country.
• Hosted and assembled motivational conference calls with sales professionals across the country.
• Ensured all client expectations were met and handled any compliance issues.
• Insured proper permitting in any given territory.
• Collected and prepared sales numbers for all clients, participated in weekly conference calls to discuss projected sales numbers and sales goals achieved.
• Provided key demographics to clients in the territories assigned – less
Fast Paced Work Environment
News & Social Media Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 31, 2014
I have learned a great deal of information from working with this company.
Productive and fun work place with great team building exercises.
Risk Management and Internal Audit Officer (Former Employee), NairobiFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: team building exercises.
Cons: din't have much opporttunity to collaborate with other departments.
Working for this organization was very rewarding to say the least. On a typical day i would be checking the social sites to see the questions our clients were inquiring about and to reassure clients with their queries.Provided clients with reasonable assurance that risk management,control,and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable – more... the organization's objectives and goals to be met.
Management and my co-workers were very accommodating individuals and easy to work with.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients while evaluating the information security and associated risk exposures. – less
Accountant
Accountant (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJuly 10, 2013
One of the IT company for domain name registration and hosting and web design and development. Experience gained from handling accounts until finalization and very good working .