Community Action Corporation of South Texas Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great benefits & PTO
Outreach & Enrollment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXFebruary 3, 2017
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled clerical tasks of opening and closing the facility, taking applications, meeting deadlines and assisting clients. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. I transferred out to another Community Action department.
Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alice, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Helping clients who are in neis the most rewarding part of the job. The hardest part of the job is not being able to assist clients in certain situations. The workplace culture is great.
A great place to work
MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXFebruary 4, 2014
A great place to work. If you like a challenge this is the place work.
Family friendly, rewarding workplace
Family & Children's Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXNovember 5, 2012
The environment at a Head Start center is fun and focused on helping children and their families reach their full potential.
easy job no stressful by all means
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Aransas Pass, TXOctober 10, 2012
love my elderly people, made time fly by all the travel that was made, so many plates to deliver,typical days at work were kind of difficult because sometimes we were short handed. and ive learned patience along the way,
Pros
free lunches were provided we used company van and gas
Cons
short breaks couldnt leave for break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Action Corporation of South Texas. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2