COMMUNITY BANK Employee Reviews

Entry level bank enviroment.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, INJanuary 19, 2016
Community Bank was a wonderful place to work, great management it is a very close nit place to work. Trained with their banking software.
love this job
Call Center Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cabot, ARNovember 2, 2015
Took phone calls from customers fixed accounts moved money ordered checks changed accounts for them great customer service.the boss was a bit too much very controlling.
Pros
Easy work, nice job
Cons
boss
Okay
Lead Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARAugust 30, 2015
This was a good place for a starter career but overall it was not the best. This company has a high turn over, plus it's hard to advance.
Productive and Fun workplace
AML Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2015
•Review documentation to prevent fraud, money laundering, and identity theft losses.
•Document and report all findings in case management software.
•Prepare management reports on department activities and SAR Narritives.
•Present strategies and findings at monthly department meetings
Pros
Great enviroment, awesome experience
Cons
Shorts Days
n/a
Teller (Former Employee) –  longview, txAugust 5, 2015
Slack work environment with great people to work for at the particular branch i worked in. Moved branches a lot for needed help.
Branch Banker III (Former Employee) –  knoxville, tnJuly 1, 2015
Great place to work for. Met a lot of nice people. Would refer someone to work for the company. Pay was great and the hours and benefits are great as well.
Great, Comfortable Place to Work
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pisgah, IAJune 2, 2015
Daily tasks are relatively routine and rarely get overwhelming, but it does happen, though it generally stays under control. Most of the time, it's a relaxed environment with friendly and trusting customers. My in-branch manager is awesome. Everyone who works with me is very down to Earth. The company does right by their customers and earns new ones consistently. The job definitely has opportunities for advancement and they are well within reach.
Pros
Relaxed, Friendly, Comfortable, Good Benefits, Good Pay
Takes business serious with an attitude of fun
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJune 1, 2015
The company believes that we spend most of our time at work. Work needs to be done professionally but we all need to enjoy what we do.
VP, Electronic Banking Officer/Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 23, 2015
My first banking job where I learned everything from being teller to orginating commercial loan. Staff and co-workers are great and it a family environment.
Pros
Very supportive management and flexible schedule
Cons
not much room for growth
Excellent workplace
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Olean,NYApril 21, 2015
Work switchboard for all locations in NY and Pa...excellent people and working conditions. Hardest part of job is part time and I wish there were more hours best part is the people.and they promote from within.
Pros
Great coworkers and mangagement. Promote from within
Cons
Not enough hours but that could change
Productive and fun place to work..
Regional Technician (Current Employee) –  byram, mississipiApril 6, 2015
Front Line support on all Technical issue is my region. Day to Day calls from end users on basic computer, phone, and server issues. Scheduled time to handle banks in my region on technical installation issues.
Excellent Work Experience
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXFebruary 27, 2015
My daily workday was very relaxed and not stressful. Management always had your back. Coworkers were professional and outstanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing the work at my desk and having support when I had issues.
Pros
work environment and hours
Cons
little opportunity for promotion
Would love to do something different
Teller - Private Banker (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 22, 2015
I love working back office support more than anything, but open to whatever is available. I am a very hard worker, always on time and willing to learn those things I don't know. In 30 years in banking, I have done a lot of different jobs within the bank, but always willing to learn something new.
Pros
love coming in early
Cons
although i do not like working weekends, i am willing to do so.
Great employees to work with.
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Every employee expresses themselves with professionalism and happiness. In over a year of working for this bank, I have never seen an unhappy employee. There is always something to do, which I enjoy, but within my department there is no room for growth.
Pros
constant work to be done.
Cons
no growth or promise of raises.
small branch but very busy branch
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Malone, NYFebruary 5, 2015
a typical day at work consisted of making deposits and cashing checks for the customers. I learned how to deal with the customers, giving them good customer service. The management with company was very professional and very interested in their employees. I enjoyed working everyday with the girls and had a very good work relationship with them. the hardest part of the job was making the sales and goals set forth for both myself and the staff. Being a very small town the opportunity was not as easy as some branches. The most enjoyable part of this job was working and satisfying all aspects of the customers needs.
Pros
it was such a small branch that the staff treated each other as family
Cons
for me it was the half hour drive in the winter weather
No advancement opportunties
Loan Documentation Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSJanuary 27, 2015
Family oriented environment, and no advancement or growth opportunities.
Community Bank Customer Service Representative 1
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Today, I am a Customer Service Representative/Teller at Community Bank in Anaheim, Ca. My role as a teller has taught me many new lessons about myself. The most important one being to slow down. When I say this I don’t mean move at a turtles’ pace, I mean pay attention to details; even the most microscopic ones count. Most of the time, big corporations ask you to be consistent and be time effective to mass produce a great product. This company has taught me that by listening to yourself at a different level, as well as being consistent, and time effective, that one can accomplish greater things. When I first started here, I was not truly listening to myself. I was like a fish out of water. Without teaching myself to listen to my own voice as well as my managers, I would have never understood the beauty of being pushed outside of your own comfort zone. It is scary at first but the feeling of accomplishment and pride you get from overcoming your fears and self-doubt is probably the most amazing thing I’ve ever personally done, and continue to do.
Pros
ability to cross-train for advancement
Cons
only part-time employment
Great company to work for
Secretary /teller (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAJanuary 1, 2015
I really enjoyed this job. It was an everyday schedule job. I was the main secretary and I was always busy and I enjoyed that. I greeted customers from morning until we closed, made appointment meetings for the customers with the loan officers or our branch manager, I managed the phone lines, and I did any paper work any of my co-workers needed me too.
fun to work
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  kempriver va beach vaJanuary 1, 2015
all people are nice, very educated people and family oriented
Pros
employee gathering
Cons
insurance
Comfortable Atmosphere, Easy to work with
Teller (Former Employee) –  JPFDecember 30, 2014
The company was a pleasure to work for. Learned a lot from management with the ability to advance within.
Pros
monday-friday 9 to 5
Cons
no room for errors when working with money

4.2