Community Bridges Employee Reviews

Great part time job with flexible schedule.
Personal Support Provider (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHApril 6, 2017
Working 1-1 with the clients was great. Helping them to assimilate into their communities by volunteer or work opportunities was the most enjoyable part. The management staff was very supportive.
Pros
Independence with clients.
Working with patients of addiction and helping plan to assist in recovery
Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Holbrook, AZApril 4, 2017
Responsible for talking circle, and AA meetings with patients, completing intake process and doing one on one recovery plans for patients

refreshed in skills such as typing ,data entry, faxing, xeroxing, email and client services, research
great working atmosphere, teamwork
hardest part was dealing with very intoxicated individuals but in the end learning techniques so that the patient will comply
i worked with unique individuals that can relate to addiction and helping in assisting recovery plans for patients to get further help and rehab decisions
I find it very productive and has a wonderful management team who endures that are programs meet our individuals expectations and goals.
Supported Employment Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHMarch 31, 2017
I have been working with Community Bridges for about a year. I consider that the company tries it's best to make a difference providing the best of services. As a Program Manager it is not easy but we have wonderful support so we can meet Community Bridges mission.
Pros
Cons
Case management turn overs
Need to focus more on quality
Employment Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMarch 15, 2017
Quick advacement but lack of training

The care of the clients we supported could have been better. A lot of time spent on what could be done but ideas were not implemented.
Pros
culture
Cons
lack of communication between teams
Great Company to find your place and pace!
Behavioral Forensics/ Direct Support (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHFebruary 16, 2017
I recommend Community Bridges for anyone who is interested in a long term career based in Mental Health, and Men and Women with Disabilities. The Management is willing to place you wherever you are comfortable, you will have 24 hour support from upper management and always feel at HOME when in the office!
Very Family Orientated! One of the very few Agencies that offer extensive and free training's 6 stars out of 5
Productive work place
Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZFebruary 13, 2017
Have great benefits and group of people. The company is a safe and fun place to work. If you love helping people then this is the place for you.
Start center
START Center Counselor (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHFebruary 5, 2017
strives to provide valuable service
physically demanding job- MOAB training required
poor management
unrealistic expectations with insufficient staffing
safety concerns for staff and guests due to low staffing
Good because I worked by myself
PCA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHJanuary 13, 2017
I liked it because I worked alone and set my own pace within reason I liked the woman I worked for and grew very fond of my client
Pros
You work on your own
Cons
No raises or holiday pay
Fun to work with individual that I support
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  70 pembroke road, concord NH, 03301January 10, 2017
Being working with different individuals everyday and supporting them is the best time at my work. When I support them and see them succeed that is my proud movements.
Pros
Supporting them
Cons
Solving conflict between individuals
its an okay work place.
asisstant home managers (Current Employee) –  Ruston laNovember 12, 2016
a typical day at work for me is exciting i go into work with a positive outlook and the willingness to go further.very excited about working with the clients. but on the other hand i have very negative coworkers but over all it is a good job experience
Very friendly staff in Concord, NH office.
Home Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHNovember 2, 2016
I worked as a Home Care Provider. I had a client move in with me as temporary, but ended up being permanent. The staff was very nice. Needed more help
Pros
tax free monthly pay
Cons
needed more info. on client; lack of help with client when promised
Always busy
Billing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2016
Provide a much needed service for the community. Friendly coworkers. Helpful and professional work place. Was provided with the proper tools to complete my job. Treated with respect and was made to feel appreciated.
Its a okay place to work.
AHA (Current Employee) –  Ruston LaOctober 6, 2016
It has wonderful people to work with an to work around.The hours are wonderful especially if you are in school. You will have different homes to go into to work. The patients are so sweet and loveable.
Cons
No breaks, no pay increase
The protection of employees not valued
Peer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Avondale, AZSeptember 19, 2016
Workers are put at risk the appropiate messures are not taken to be sure that there are more than one peer support staff on the floor.
Pros
GREAT OPPROTUNITY FOR OVERTIME, AS WELL AS ADVANCMENT
Cons
JOB RISK, UNORGANIZED
Good experience
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2016
Community Bridges Inc. provides good experience and room to grow. They have been very instrumental in furthering my education while giving me the ability to work with client's afflicted with addiction issues.
Little
Assistant Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LAAugust 6, 2016
A typical day at work comprises of getting as many customers to seat in your assigned area and making sure you did your best to get tipped else you don't make a pay check at the end of the week
Pros
MEALS WERE HALF OFF FOR EMPLOYEES
Cons
MADE ONLY 2.13 PER HOUR REST CAME FROM TIPS
Detox Services
Navajo Nation Navigator/Peer Support (Former Employee) –  Holbrook, AZJuly 13, 2016
I went out to do outreach in the communities on the Navajo Reservation. I would go out and bring in individuals that wanted help with there alcoholism and drug abuse. I also documented patient assessments on there addictions and took them for detox services and also transported them home when there services were complete. I worked with 3 other individuals and we would rotate our days. I feel that I was an important part of an individuals support system to help them with there addictions.
Educational experience
Behavioral Health/Crisis-Detox Tech (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 30, 2016
There was no typical day or structure working in a crisis and detox center. Everything was constantly changing with the patients.
I learned how to have patience and be stern with others while trying to make a point. I also learned how to connect with others on another level. Basically how to keep an open mind and always lend an ear for others.
Management was phenomenal when I first began working there. However, with management changes, things changed. Co-workers behavior changed, After changes I would be completely slammed, picking up slack from coworkers. Which I did not mind until it would start to effect the care of my patients and my tasks.

It was a great job though, I loved being part of someones decision to try and make a change in their life. Especially when they were lost and confused. I learned a lot about others way of life to make it. I learned what drugs can do to a person and how they really do change people. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of fantastic people, not just patients but coworkers.

Working for CBI has inspired me to do more with my education towards helping those with substance abuse and behavioral health issues.
Manager of out patient
Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AZJune 15, 2016
Run as fast as you can! This is an a non safe environment and enables the patients to reuse. Mob like mentality of ceo.
Pros
Cons
People are put in non safe situations only care about looks not people
Great environment to learn
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 24, 2016
A challenging fast paced work place with an amazing core leadership team. I learned how to effectively implement the development process from design to coding to testing.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Bridges. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Bridges Reviews by Location