Community Care

Community Care Employer Reviews

Excellent supervisors & co-workers
Caregiver/Homemaker (Former Employee), Monterey, CAFebruary 4, 2015
My typical day was : arriving on time and check previous instructions left be previous employee. Sit and converse with client to know how they felt & their daily plans or whatever. Prepare meals as needed. I really get attached to my clients as I treat my clients as family if it is okay. The hardest part is always getting clients trust; it sometimes takes awhile. Being a senior myself, has really given me the patience and knowledge in doing a good job.
excellent
Caregiver (Current Employee), Pittsfield, ILFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: all pros
Cons: no cons
i love this job, everyday is an adventure, you cook, clean, run,arrends, laundry and whatever else your client needs.very rewarding job knowing you made someone smile and possibly made a difference in their lives
excellent
Caregiver (Current Employee), Pittsfield, ILFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: all pros
Cons: no cons
Professional
Home Care Aide (Current Employee), Hazel Crest, ILJanuary 14, 2015
Hard working, work well with others, helpful an friendly. Fast learner, upbeat an positive.
Easy job
HOME HEALTHCARE AIDE (Former Employee), Homewood, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: hours very
Cons: some of the clients pass away
Easy work around the house and you really get attached to the clients
Life at Bethesda
caregiver (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 6, 2014
Pros: earing the relationship of mentally changed
Cons: leaving
I would mange 5 other employees as well as maintain records for mentally and physically disabled people. I learned to be patient.
Productive place to work
Home Caregiver (Current Employee), Rockford, ILDecember 1, 2014
Pros: getting to know the person you work for
Here at this employment you take care of your client everyday. I enjoy being able to talk with my client. This job it is just you and your client a lot of one on one time.
productive workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Homewood, ILNovember 21, 2014
Helping my client with all the help I can give doctor appointments, bathing, grocery shopping, & cooking for my client was my job
Easy job hours
Home Health Assistant (Former Employee), Greensburg, PANovember 4, 2014
Friendly hours. Easy home health care. Close home placement. Trained based on home care needs.
never know what to except from day to day.
Home Care Aide (Current Employee), Swansea, ILSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free health insurance
Cons: no real guranteed with hours or clients.
its never a dull moment with the job or clients. The company keeps us on top of the game with meeting and training sessions,
Great learning experience for getting started in the Home Care industry
Case Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
Pros: being able to wok unsupervised, home by 3 p.m, company promotes from within
Cons: no union, no benefits
A typical work day for me was arriving into the office by 6:30 am and out by 8 a.m after gathering my case loads, checking in with the Area
Administrator and letting him see how many cases I was taking out for the day and what hospitals and nursing homes I would be visiting.
I always liked to start my day going to see any patients that were close to the office and then work my way out of the downtown area.
Greatb place
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee), chicagoJuly 26, 2014
Great place to work and I loved the staff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
my experience
Home Care Aide (Current Employee), Homewood, ILJuly 16, 2014
community care is a good company and employer, the supervisors are really understanding, they give all the employees a good job well done. a typical day at work is great. i care for my clients, something i love to do cook and clean for them and leave them with a smile on there face.what i have learned is i have to be Patience with people who are disabled and how to make them happy. the hardest part of the job is knowing that your clients are not satisfied with your service. the most enjoyable part of the day is making senior citizens smile everyday.
Great place to work for (merged with the Justice Resource Institute)
Fee For Service Clinician (Former Employee), Taunton, MAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occassion, lots of established clinicians to seek help and guidance from.
Cons: healthcare contingent on reaching target numbers
Starting as a new clinician it took a while to build my numbers. I enjoyed working the my other clinicians and learning from them.
Disappointing Company
Enrollment Processor (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 6, 2014
Company claims to be family oriented but is not. Also low pay compared to other companies in the same industry that pay more & have better opportunity for advancement. Company also has unrealistic expectations for quality.
Thank God for a healthcare center in the central city of this nature .
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 29, 2014
Pros: the ceo at the time i worked was great, the director of nursing both gone but great .
Cons: a wonderful job in the hood .
I worked in pediatrics with great people some who have went on , they had a great work ethic and really cared for the people .
Busy position, patients very pleasant
Admissions Clerk (Former Employee), Rexburg, IDMay 2, 2014
Pros: meeting people
Cons: long hours
Fast paced position, long hours for a family. There was not career advancement readily available.
Community Care a nice place to work
Homecare Aide (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: somtimes clients will have things to do so i will have work missed.
I enjoyed helping the elderly clients at home cleaning up their homes running errands for them it was a nice experience.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMarch 24, 2014
I did not like the management. Direct care to patient in their homes.
The co-worker were nice. The lifting of the patients. Talking to the patients was the most enjoyable.
helping clients with mental defficiency is very productive.
PRIMARY COUNSELOR (Former Employee), Duarte, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Good day to work in this place is in the morning shift to prepare all clients going out for their day programs. By giving support to clients gives you happiness at work. Team work is very best product for all coworkers. Enjoyment working with clients with disability makes your heart so happy. The hardest part in the job is when clients started having a behaviors.

1 2 3 4

About Community Care

At Community Care, we aim to create the best possible experience for older adults. We believe that providing quality care can – Read more