Community Care Employee Reviews

Community care
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at community care , every day was a challenge and I enjoyed helping patients and parents out. I loved the work environment, and the coworker teamplay.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Volunteer
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 31, 2017
I really believe in the work that I do with this company, if you have a passion for helping others and have patience this is the field for you. You will work in school districts and in the homes of the clients, and the pay is competitive.
It's an ok place to work
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  205 bishops way brookfeild wiMay 29, 2017
I think their pay should be raised and they should change their payment company because their unprofessional and very unorganized the company needs a bit of improvement.
Pros
Caseworkers are nice and friendly
Cons
Doesn't pay enough and their payment company is unprofessional
eh
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2017
The company takes care of the patients which is the most important thing, but they keep decreasing the length of the appointment times.
I suppose it varies from location to location, but the last two I worked at were terrible from an employee standpoint.
Self Paced
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 15, 2017
I would report to my clients home and assist with bathing, cleaning and shopping. I learned to listed to each client to understand their needs/concerns. The hardest part of this job is knowing that my client is ill and not going to last much longer. The most enjoyable part is putting a smile on their face for just being there.
Pros
making friends
Cons
death of a patient
Pay wasn't good for all the work you do.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 2, 2017
Clicking up on the job was horrible. Environment was too busy and not enough staff. Outside agency always acted like they didn't know what to do, but was making all that money. Staff always disappearing off the floor, leaving one person on the floor.
Great training but poor management
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA 98106March 31, 2017
I received awesome training that I will forever appreciate. However, management is disorganized and unprofessional and because of that I was unable to do my job professionally and effectively. You could not request any time off during the school year and you may travel a long distance in which you will not be compensated for.
Pros
Excellent training, Paid breaks
Cons
Poor management, time off, compensation, aggressive clients
Community Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2017
Unprofessional worse place i ever worked at i would not recommended anyone to work here...and on top of that we were poorly under staffed. Working with 4 CNA is not cool.
Nice people
Health Care Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Smithtown, NYJanuary 22, 2017
Family friendly and oriented business with focus on superior client service and care. Great work environment and challenging work but rewarding in the end.
Busy
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2017
I am still learning. Everyday I will learning something new . Good place to work. Friendly coworker. At time it can be busy. We do get down time. You can choose if this is the right company to work for.
really nice management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILJanuary 6, 2017
the job had really good flexable hours, but not enough hours for me to be able to pay my bills. they had good benifits as well, good organization, and also great staff members.
If you are a people person, this would be the place to wrok.
Personel Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 5, 2016
Community Care/G.T. Independence gave me the opportunity to enhance my skills and learn new skills. As a Caregiver I was able to be trained and assist clients with wound care, Nasogastric feeding (NP), Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy feeding(PEG)and PEG tube Replacement. They pride themselves on seeing that their employees were properly trained to assist clients with various medical conditions.
The employees I worked with were dedicated to maintain a professional and safe work environment.
The hardest part of my job was when a client passed away and the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the work you did gave comfort to the clients.
Pros
Good hourly pay and good hours. I was able to work 256 hours per month.
Cons
They do not pay into the Wisconsin State unemployment benefit department, since their payroll is outsourced to G.T. Independence located in Sturgis Michigan.
Very flexible work schedule. Fantastic upper management.
Community outreach coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mandeville, LANovember 9, 2016
A typical work day provides me with opportunities to learn more about mental and behavioral health rehabilitation and how I can incorporate massage to assist in the process.
Pros
Flexibility and exceptional learning environment.
Cons
There are none.
The Company is great.
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2016
The company is okay but I'm seeking better opportunities for myself. I clean patients change there dippers as well. I clean there house hold if needed. I deal with bed bound patients i cook if need /wanted as well.
Its a flexible place to work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILNovember 5, 2016
Flexible schedule, just need something with better pay and benefits. Would like to work for some kind of commission. Just needing a change of pace, is why I am looking.
The company is very good at what they do
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MONovember 3, 2016
The location I worked at for 9+ years was some of the best years of my life. BUT, advancement opportunities, pay, and benefits are all HORRIBLE. After 9+ years of dedicated service to this company, and I left making $9.95/hour. In this economy you'd have to work 60+ hours a week just to have a decent home life. Healthcare is the most underpaid profession.
Cons
Bad benefits. Bad pay, unless youre a nurse.
good fun place and educational
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXNovember 2, 2016
Productive and very fun place to work, there is always work, But the management there was always issues, different managers, the time I was there the clinic I was at had 5 different managers, in 2 years, some of the year we had no clinical supervisor.
Preparation for my carrer field
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILNovember 1, 2016
Working with elderly clients ensured me that I want to be a Nurse. I enjoy helping and assisting people. I love making their life a little bit easier and enhance their quality of life. I bathe,feed,dress,run errands,cook, clean, provide routine health procedures and motivating elders to keep moving and stay positive. I have learned the proper way of caring for elderly clients with disabilities.The most enjoyable part of my job again is to know I impacted their life in an awesome way. The hardest part is knowing that they are aging and their going through certain changes where they begin to lose their personality and thoughts. The job is a stepping stone that provided me with experience and insight in the healthcare field.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Not in a hospital or rehab center
work environment
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILOctober 31, 2016
Kind and caring workplace is a plus. They care about the clients and their employees. The hardest part of the job was to go with the flow of the clients.
lovely
CNA (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLOctober 20, 2016
everyone was very organized and productive.The work day went very smooth. The bulidng is very clean as well. i loved working here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Care. Our community is ready to answer.