Community Counseling Centers of Chicago Employee Reviews

This company is a great place to work.
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 9, 2015
It a great company to work for because of the mission of the company and the compassion and commitment of the people who work there.
Unfriendly and unprofessional place to work
Transition Coordination Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2015
My typical day at work is to visit 7 to 10 clients a day at their residences. I provide medication, help with any case management needs, help the nursing home residents to find independent apartment in the community.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no time for lunch
This was the first job out of college. I was the Regional system admin.
Senior System Analysis (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2015
This is was the first job out of college. I would travel in the midwest region and provide support for all the offices within that area. My home base was out of Oakbrook Terrance in Illinois. However after a year the mortgage sector has its hiccups.
Pros
Traveling.
Cons
Traveling.
was a great place
declined to say (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 30, 2015
Management destroyed a once great place to work. Missed the last three pay rolls. Sadly we are closing soon. This last year has been terrible
Great Agency
Addictions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 24, 2014
Wonderful staff and overall a great company. Due to budget issues positions were cut which was very unfortunate.
Supportive and enriching environment
Community Support Team Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, illMarch 1, 2014
C4 is a an agency that is dedicated to its' clients. Quality of service is valued over quantity. Staff are warm and supportive. It has been a great environment to learn and grow.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
poor compensation
Great place for growth in the profession of helping others
SASS Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2013
C4 has taught me the in and outs of the profession of helping and servicing others
Everyone treats each other like we are all one big family. Having my own office was great and it was nice to have our own lunch room too!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisNovember 7, 2012
My typical day at work was always productive with something new to learn everyday. The staff was supportive of one another by how each person acted as a team player. Whenever I needed help with something, there was always someone there to reach out a hand. The hardest part of the job was learning how to tell if my clients were really telling me the truth or if they were lying to cover up their shame. Many of my clients had been using/abusing drugs and or alcohol for many years of their life. The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling so rewarded when a client overcame a barrier in their addictive lifestyle that helped them move forward towards their recovery.
The agency provide benefits that would help in your professional growth.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2012
This was an excellent place to work although the changing enviroment contributed to by new senior management caused a stressful eviroment.
Pros
great benefits and work hours, flexible.
Cons
needed to listen more to the concerns of staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Counseling Centers of Chicago Reviews by Job Title