Community First Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

Community First Credit Union review
Teller (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 21, 2015
The Community First Credit Union is a great place to work, where the management is good and the coworkers are friendly. I was able to learn good customer service, and how to use and maintain a cash drawer.
Awesome Culture
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  WIJanuary 29, 2015
Very fast atmosphere and handle lots of customer service issues and lots of loan volume. Job Culture is like no other, very fun and upbeat. Everyone is like family there, very friendly coworkers. Lots of opportunity to volunteer in the community with your coworkers.
Pros
people have worked there for many many years
Cons
pay and advancement
Its very productive, huge on social responsibility,promotes financial literacy and a very good atmosphere and ethical workplace
Marketing intern (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin,USAAugust 1, 2012
Call/source suppliers to order promotional items,review surveys inorder to respond to customer complaints,have a weekly meeting about our reality check programme. Usually visit our branches in Highschools and tertiaries to do competitions,prizes and most importantly promote our bank and encourage teenagers to budget,save,open accounts,etc.

Co-workers were great and very cooperative,I learned alot from them.Hardest part was setting up annual meeting with all our clientele. I loved going out there to promote and represent our branch,and educating the youth.
Pros
international experience
Cons
foreign country, culture, etc