Community Health Association of Spokane Employee Reviews

Biggest Mistake Ever!!
Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 1, 2015
I knew the first day of my employment that this was a huge mistake. Unfortunately I have to work so I endured for 2 years. Management was a big problem, no leadership, low skill level, no consistency, took credit for others work and lots of favoritism. This is a non profit organization and the mission of CHAS is a good one but from an employee standpoint it was awful. People were fired all the time, the HR person left because she did not enjoy having to fire people at the whim of the CEO, it was a revolviing door. Poor business decisions were made that impacted the business and then it was blamed on others. The day I drove away for the last time was a very happy day!!
Pros
no pros
Cons
no leadership
Dedicated to the CHAS mission
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spokane ValleyApril 26, 2015
I love working at CHAS. All of my coworkers at my clinic are dedicated to treating every patient with the utmost respect and are willing to help one another when asked. Its a great place and I'm really happy to be part of the CHAS family.
Pros
Teamwork, Great benifits, Great starting wage
Cons
Managment at the clinic minimally interacts with workers
Great lunch room, convenient parking
Centralized calling center representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 5, 2013
Yearly work retreat where we are given meals, entertainment and interaction skills. Roll playing, comedy and paid for this

Want to know more about Community Health Association of Spokane?

Ask a question