Community Health Care Employee Reviews

stressfull / understaffed
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHDecember 3, 2017
the physicans are wonderfull, co-workers are very nice and helpfull. office manager not qualified for the position she holds, very stressfull office setting and always understaffed. Employes and patients are not treated with any respect from managent .
Pros
fair pay
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXNovember 2, 2017
Don’t take me wrong is a good place to work but constantly we have to do other people job. Just because you do a good job don’t mean they have to over load you!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No times for brakes we have to do too much work
Poor Management
Cerified Medical Assistant Scribe (Former Employee) –  Spanaway, WASeptember 14, 2017
Due to poor management staff are overworked. My reason for leaving was a lack in continuity of care for the patients. Additionally, staff are very underpaid and underappreciated. Despite these struggles, I found Community Health Care a great place to refine and reinforce skills learned through my education.
Pros
Learning Experience
Cons
Poor Management, short staffed
productive job invionment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDAugust 18, 2017
calm work place
outgoing staff
self motivated
working independently
your learn by your self
you are in charge of everything around you
must be on time
Pros
manager would take us out to eat and pamper us.
Cons
alway something wrong everyday doing everything as said every day.
good benefits
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAAugust 2, 2017
Busy, fast paced office
12 ops 6 providers
rewarding when helping patients, nice staff, able to move around throught the company, flexiable
Very friendly environment
Payroll / Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 29, 2017
This is a good place to work just be very careful who you trust. I found that the employees would do pretty much anything to get a head which is unfortunate because it is a good place to work.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not so good employees
Great place for starting out
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 13, 2017
Being in the float pool for as long as I was gave great experience abilities, but the employees can be quite friendly or quite rude. There is no between.
Pros
Guaranteed lunch times
Cons
Work overload happens often for floats.
Stay away
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 11, 2017
Expected to see 30 + patients per day, no lunch breaks, stayed late everyday seeing patients and even worked on weekends. Paychecks would bounce or they would refuse to pay what they owed you for your time.
Pros
Cons
Badly run
Productive, Busy Clinic, and Patient's come first
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 12, 2017
Productive, Monthly Course Training's,Diversity,Positive work environment and enjoyed all Staffs the most.

Hardest part of my job is when "Computer Systems" are down.

Typical day of work: Electronic medical patients records onto their data record.

Workplace culture: Diversity

Management: Clinical Manager great person to work with. Caring and concern all around.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Company Awards to recognize each individual for good outstanding work. Office get together luncheons.
Pros
Company gives paid continue courses education.
Cons
No overtime for non-unions
Great Place to Work
Integrated Care Coordinator, Behavioral Health (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA 52801March 21, 2017
There is so many opportunities for advancement. A number of opportunities to help and advocate for patients that have mental health needs and others.
Pros
Great co-workers
job requirements
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 25, 2017
the work load and multi tasking was enjoyable and satisfying. the amount of knowledge gained in the 14+ years spent was not met to further my career as a medical biller. No training in ICD10 was offered.
Pros
the ability to make an income
Cons
hostile, unprofessional, inmoral and unethical practices were not addressed
My day as a PCA
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  city of Newburgh areaJanuary 9, 2017
My typical day at work would be getting my patient ready for the day. It would require that the client is washed and dressed according to the weather. A balanced breakfast, their medication, a snack before lunch, a very light lunch with snacks water juice. as for their dinner I do at times prepare and cook my clients dinners. After they have eaten they are then moved to their resting place such as bedroom, living room. they are then talked with or read to until its time for their evening meds. my clients clothes are then set out for the next day. I say goodnight to mt patient and see them the next day. I would take care of my client as if he or she was my child. I am a loving and caring person who does wear my heart on my slleve. I love people.
Pros
talking with patience and understanding difficulties in people emotions on being disabled depressed
Cons
I can not drive because I am epileptic
See below
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2016
For the period of time I was here I learned a lot regarding claim processing for medical claims. I however realized that this was not a good fit for myself. Very little interaction with others.
productive and fun work place
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJuly 14, 2016
i really liked this job because when i had a permanent client i had lost of hours.only thing i didnt like was the distance of some clients, they really didnt have many close to my area.another thing i didnt like about this job was that when my client passed away they barely had work for me.my client died 03/2016 its now 07/2016 i only worked two days since his death and only 8 hours.
Nothing to say
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 2, 2016
Hated to work here. The owner was from another country afghanistan and disliked when women did not agree with him. Thought "women were like dogs" actually less than dogs.
Productive for some
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington StateJune 28, 2016
A typical day at work is rooming patients, charting, vitals, front desk customer service, cleaning and stocking, and patient tracking. I am in charge of a few things going on within this company as well as working with a full time provider. The management at this location could be better, it is a very "clique" based location. The most enjoyable part of my day would be my co-workers and the team that I work on, they are what keeps me grounded on a stressful day.
Pros
co-workers, expierence
Cons
pay
Chs
Supervisor- James Campos (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMJune 28, 2016
overall hospital jobs are good, even in housekeeping you get good benefits and good pay and hours. I would recommend it.
good foot in the door
Great fun place to work
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TacomaJune 6, 2016
Enjoyed working with such amazing co workers and loved the PT and all different diversity we would see, but most favorite part was translating for the pcp
Quality of life is nice
Lead Dental Staff Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 23, 2016
Overseeing employees work schedule daily functions of clinic setting. I am at a mid management level and over see over 60 employees not to include the providers, 83 to include providers.

Excellent compensation package.

Hardest part of job - lack of communication from upper management down. Left hand doesn't speak to the right hand.

Helping change patient life's!
exciting
LPN (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 9, 2015
Work place is always new and exciting, everyday is always interesting. Everyday you learn something new, and coworkers are understanding and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9