Community Health Center of Cape Cod Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Falmouth, MAMarch 7, 2017
The dermatology field is my favorite thus far. Working one on one with the providers and assisting with minor procedures is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Awesome team
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mashpee, MAFebruary 21, 2017
Absolutely loved working at chc of cape cod. There is a fast paced work flow, we saw a min of 100 per day. Management is amazing, they definitely appreciate their employees.
Great mission, great people, competitive benefits, nice facility.
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Mashpee, MAMay 9, 2014
The Community Health Center has tripled its staff from 50 to over 150 employees in 6 years, and more than tripled square footage in response to patient needs in our community. If you are looking for an easy job where everything goes smoothly every day, this is not the place for you!

Expectations are high to provide quality care and support the health center mission, most often without the extra resources that are commonplace in a private office. Salaries and benefits are competitive, and the staff are caring professionals doing the best they can for their patients in an environment that is not always ideal. If you are flexible, have a sense of humor, and want to work hard every day with a wonderful group of people, you would fit in nicely!
CHCC is a top notch medical care facility
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mashpee, MAApril 2, 2013
I truly believe in this organization. I have not only been working there, I have been a patient for many years. I have learned many skills and enhanced other skills to be working as a Medical Assistant. A typical day is not a typical day. There are always many opportunties to learn every day and to be of service to a diverse group of patients. I enjoy knowing that as a medical professional I am able to help others to enhance their quality of life and to be able to assist patients to be a part of their treament plan.
Pros
healthcare benefits, retirement plan, paid time off, daily education.
Cons
not able to become full-time employee at this point in time.
Great group of people to work with. Overall great experience with an abundance of opportunities to learn
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Mashpee, MAAugust 29, 2012
Support staff is great, medical director caring a approachable.
Community health centers typically give you a tough patient population to work with but I have found that this is manageable with support staff and have enjoyed my work here.