Community Health Center of Snohomish County

Community Health Center of Snohomish County Employer Reviews

Work here if you like double standards and playing favorites.
Patient Accounts Specialist Certified (Former Employee), AdministrationFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: learned other jobs in the same office due to cross-training
Cons: double standards for upper mangement, angry patients
I was there for years. I learned a great deal in being cross-trained for other positions. Unfortunately, you have to speak with angry patients every day. This is a very high stress job. There are a lot double standards. The upper management plays favorites. Only people who are "liked" are promoted from within. DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Good pay, good environment
Administrative (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long days
CHC is an excellent organization that provided decent compensation and benefits. Day would consist of arriving and processing payments and claims.
I worked there as an unpaid externship with Everest College
Patient Account Specialist externship (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: very good atmosphere, great people!
Cons: short breaks
Very nice people and place to work at. I was exposed to insurance verification, billing, Medicare crossover submissions on the ProviderOne (DSHS) web site.
CHC Review
Family practice and OB Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Everett, WAAugust 4, 2013
CHC provides outstanding patient care the underserved populations of Snohomish county. The providers and support staff go above and beyond for the patients to ensure quality patient care.
liked the people and the staff was nice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Everett, WAMay 21, 2013
I would take anyone there if they had trouble sleeping. the doctors were great and very nice to work with.
Fun place to work!
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Everett, WAFebruary 6, 2013
Even though i only extern'd there, I was able to see what it was like to be employed there. It was a great place to work and everyone was super friendly.
Externship
MA Externship (Former Employee), Everett, WAOctober 17, 2012
A fantastic place for my first experience out of school. I was able to do so much more at my site than others did where they were sent.

About Community Health Center of Snohomish County

Community Health Center of Snohomish County (CHC) is a non-profit provider of primary medical, dental and pharmacy services. CHC – Read more

Community Health Center of Snohomish County Salaries