Community Health Center of Snohomish County

Community Health Center of Snohomish County Employee Reviews

Very Mission Driven
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 2, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the hard working people I worked with. Health care professionals who have a passion for providing quality health care.
Don't work here
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  WashingtonOctober 8, 2015
Don't work here. Providers and management are very shady. There have been several people that end up not being trust worthy.
Okay Entry Level Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  WAMay 1, 2015
I would only advise applying here if an applicant is first entering the medical assisting field. The pay is poor, the benefits are passable and the hours are long. It's a decent place to cut your teeth in the field but not for long term employment. Even with exceptional credentials and an exemplary work ethic opportunities for advancement are virtually non-existent. Added to this management emphasizes netting as many patients as possible even if it means a hostile, if not downright dangerous work environment. The aforementioned reasons combine to create a very high turnover rate so don't get too attached to your fellow employees as over half of them will be working with you for less than a year.
Cons
Pay, No Work/Life Balance, Little Opportunity For Advancement.
Good company with friendly manager
Medical Assistant- Effectively (Former Employee) –  Edmonds, WAFebruary 20, 2015
A little disorganized and lower pay scale, short staffed...but staff was friendly and my manager was awesome.
I loved getting to meet new people everyday and how every day was a little bit different.
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
short staffed
Work here if you like double standards and playing favorites.
Patient Accounts Specialist Certified (Former Employee) –  AdministrationFebruary 17, 2015
I was there for years. I learned a great deal in being cross-trained for other positions. Unfortunately, you have to speak with angry patients every day. This is a very high stress job. There are a lot double standards. The upper management plays favorites. Only people who are "liked" are promoted from within. DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Pros
learned other jobs in the same office due to cross-training
Cons
double standards for upper mangement, angry patients
Good pay, good environment
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 22, 2014
CHC is an excellent organization that provided decent compensation and benefits. Day would consist of arriving and processing payments and claims.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long days
CHC Review
Family practice and OB Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 4, 2013
CHC provides outstanding patient care the underserved populations of Snohomish county. The providers and support staff go above and beyond for the patients to ensure quality patient care.
liked the people and the staff was nice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 21, 2013
I would take anyone there if they had trouble sleeping. the doctors were great and very nice to work with.
Fun place to work!
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 6, 2013
Even though i only extern'd there, I was able to see what it was like to be employed there. It was a great place to work and everyone was super friendly.
Externship
MA Externship (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 17, 2012
A fantastic place for my first experience out of school. I was able to do so much more at my site than others did where they were sent.