COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS

COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS Employer Reviews

A caring company with good benefits to employees.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: great benefits with time off and prescriptions
Cons: salary
Working at Community Health Center was great experience for me. I was able to assist the physicians with several different procedures. The training I received was invaluable to me. I worked with a great set of co workers who were very helpful. The patient care was very caring at Community Health Center from the front desk, nurses and Physicians.
all MA duties
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lompoc, CAJune 11, 2014
loved and enjoyed working here would def go back!+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Provided a great opportunity to feel that you made difference in the lives of people in your community
LEAD EHR TRAINING & IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Winter Garden, FLMay 15, 2014
Pros: organization overall mission; good benefits
Cons: poor employee morale; high turnover
A typical day at work included assisting employees with end-user and software related issues, developing learning aids, researching and testing software functionalities, and attending meetings. During my tenure, I learned that I enjoy facilitating the learning process, as well as, problem solving to resolve issues, and turning troubleshooting issues – more... into training opportunities. Management, by choice, did not relate with or to staff, or customers. For the most part, the majority of co-workers developed close working relationships that sometimes carried over to friendships outside of the workplace, especially those working closely together. The hardest part of the job was being the face of my department, ultimately becoming a trusted confidant of many co-workers that I interacted with; so, carrying the burden of so many peoples issues, concerns, and complaints about the workplace was the most difficult. The most enjoyable part of my job was, ironically, also the hardest part; I enjoyed working with such a diverse group of co-workers who trusted me enough to be open and honest with me, who trusted and respected my feedback, and appreciated my sincerity. The co-workers and the relationships that were developed, more than anything, is what I miss the most. – less
Lovable enviroment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cambria, CADecember 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: the office manager
Great doctor to work for.
Learned everything I know as a receptionist through this company.
My co worker was an awesome teacher.
the most enjoyable part of the job was the patients that I was able to help.
A place to grow.
Medical Assistant, OB/GYN (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 4, 2013
Cons: paying for parking .
A typical day at work is getting patient ready for the DR. and getting there vitals. I learned how to do nst at this location. The management was always on there toes to help there staff. Co-workers they were great to work with.
Great Place and company to work for
Receptionist/Medical Records (Current Employee), San Luis Obispo, CANovember 29, 2013
Typical day is busy with patients who brighten my day, This company takes care of their workers and the doctors are wonderful.
A solution on medical hardship
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 11, 2012
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: races, uniforms
Dealing with patients some nice, some rude of course, I blame the economy for that, management, no much to say, I just work there, no comments, co-workes are just that, co-workers, the hardest part of my job is to see how many people is in need of so many things and the most enjoyable part is being able to provided the service needed.
Company Christmas party and a good team
Receptionist (Former Employee), Nipomo, CAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not appreciated or acknowledged
The most enjoyable part of the day were the people I worked with.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with constant daily changes
and inconsistent information.
Fun and very fast paced.
Medical Assisting Externship (Former Employee), Midvale, UTJuly 23, 2012
I loved that the work was very fast and kept you on your toes. It had very friendly staff and co-workers that helped me through the process and kept me feeling a part of the group. I loved everything I did at Community Health Centers and I would do it again.
Troubled area,,,, unpleasant managers
Referral Coordinator/CSA II (Former Employee), Winter Garden, FLJune 3, 2012
Pros: affordable healthcare
Cons: work area, managment, benefits
management can be very rude and dishearting. Located in a crime infested area in a Mental facility.... Not good
good benefits
Phlebotomist/Lab Trainer, Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2012
Pros: great manager, great retirement
Cons: exposure to blood and body fluids
I Enjoy working here, The most enjoyable part of my gob is helping patients feel comfortable. I have advanced my learning by training new hires. My manager is just wonderful. The benefits are pretty good.
Not a great place to work.
Nurse (Former Employee), Orlando, FlMay 23, 2012
Pros: overall, a caring staff.
Cons: under new management, many healthcare workers forced out.
Not the place to work, if you are looking for job security. Community does not view these Centers in the best light.
Fun & Productive environment
Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Apopka, FloridaNovember 16, 2011
Pros: free lunches.
Fun & Productive environment, encourged higher education, and advancement with in the organization.