Community Health Group

Community Health Group Employee Reviews

bias
REFERRAL CASE MANAGER (Current Employee), CaliforniaMarch 31, 2015
just imagine having CEO who is married to COO.This company the culture is terrible. There is no solid structure. professionals are not being treated well. Professionals resigned for the past 1 year were 12
productive and fun work place
Member Services Clerk (Perdiem) (Former Employee), chula visra, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: nice place
Cons: no overtime
learned a lot of stuff, co-workers are great, nice workplace, learned from credentialing department, member services clerk.
grate job
Claims Representative (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CASeptember 9, 2014
Another grate job i loved working. very easy work. co-worker were very helpful.
Team oriented and strong work ethics.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: treatment to its staff.
Cons: short breaks
The professionalism of the staff is enormous. Having a great team that supports each other with any questions or concerns regarding work. The exceptional open question policy the CEO extends to all employees from entry-level to head managers is extraordinary. Working for CHG has to be the best experience I had so far. Also, what I enjoyed the most is that CHG pamper its employees such as; giving out gifts, providing meals, having flexible hours, and having a ping pong table where staff can enjoy during break time.
Very producitve environment and very pleasent staff!
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: not hiring
I only did my internship hours here but I fgelt like I was part of the regular staff and I enjoyed every hour of my internship. I was always kept busy and I didn't have time to waste which I loved about the most part.
Was very professional but also very warm, people were helpful and productive
Extern (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: was able to see and learn a different side of the medical profession.
Cons: that i wasn't able to be hired on with that dept.
I'd arrive pull out the files that needed to be credentailed and do the basic credentailing and licensing and affliations . I start off with doctors, then nurses and work my way down the medical fields til the hospitals were the only ones left. I quite enjoyed my extern at Community Health Group, and would not have minded staying in that dept. No question was ever looked at like it was a stupid question, they were always ready to answer any questions I might have or were unsure about..I loved how they made me feel like i was part of there team and I caught on to there software and routine real fast when I arrived they were a couple months behind, when i left they were caught up and i had prepared the credentailing files for the next few months.
Extremely busy/fast paced.
Claim Analyst (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJune 8, 2012
Pros: rewards for people with highest quotas.
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Performed data entry duties;processed claims for payment/professional,emergency room/ambulance charges.Verified authorizations and eligibility for members when needed. Coordinated benefits with primary insurance when member had line of business as a secondary insurance. I learned to work independently and with less supervision.Management provided training and were available when needed. Co-workers sometimes helpful, everyone worked out of a cubicle atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was working under pressure towards meeting a quota.The most rewarding part of this job is that I learned a lot.

About Community Health Group

Community Health Group is a nonprofit health plan operating in San Diego County. We have been providing health care services to – Read more